Ordering a tent advice wanted!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runbyhemp said:
Surprised nobody has spotted this, but the tent linked to in the first post is in cm, not inches. 60cm x 60cm will only accommodate one 250/400 HPS.

2 x 600w lights in a tent that small, you'd cook a chicken I reckon :)

Make sure you get your measurements right before buying anything ;)

Yeah it didnt link to the picture of the tent I was planing on.

I have a mountain of gear my garage from a grow I tore down already including 3 450 cfm fans.

Herm said:
Yeah it didnt link to the picture of the tent I was planing on.

I have a mountain of gear my garage from a grow I tore down already including 3 450 cfm fans.

LOL--that makes me laugh. I think that all of us that have grown for any amount of time have a store of unused equipment--some of it we just went bigger or better.....but some of it was simply not well thought out :eek:.

I don't have any problem keeping 2 600w cool with a 450 unless it is quite hot outside.

Mine was a case of doing it with a friend that decided to stop making his house payment. I have been itching to get my own set up going again. Just helping out friends doesn't cure my gardening itch.

I ended up getting a Growlab 145. It does have windows and they do have a flap over them. Once I get everything set up I will take some photos for a new grow log.

Latest posts

Back