Other hobbies or maker interests?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she did!
Funny story
I had a friend we were about 12 -13 yrs old, same build same color hair. Now picture a long staircase open on one side and a small brown-haired boy. This boy was being pursued by a crazy mad woman with a clean stack of Correll Plates. It was so funny to watch her winging them at his head as he ran up the stairs, Bobbing and weaving the whole way. I was actually behind her and she did not see me, she thought it was me running up stairs.
She later said she was sorry and that she thought it was me.

5b7efbb2f4827753.png

And the clamping begins. Should have bought more clamps. Have to do one at a time. Slow and steady.

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_120923204_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230827_120923204_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Funny story
I had a friend we were about 12 -13 yrs old, same build same color hair. Now picture a long staircase open on one side and a small brown-haired boy. This boy was being pursued by a crazy mad woman with a clean stack of Correll Plates. It was so funny to watch her winging them at his head as he ran up the stairs, Bobbing and weaving the whole way. I was actually behind her and she did not see me, she thought it was me running up stairs.
She later said she was sorry and that she thought it was me.
True story
My friend never came over again

I'm into metal detecting, though I don't get to do it much, and it's hard to get permission from folks to go on their property. I mostly metal detect around my house, it's an old farm house from the 1860's or before. Just a few things I have found, a cast iron can opener patented in 1892, guaranteed not to slip...lol Horse shoes, mule shoes, and a horse blanket hook.

Attachments

• CleanedUp.jpg
    CleanedUp.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LittleShoe.jpg
    LittleShoe.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 0
  • HorseBlanket.jpg
    HorseBlanket.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 0
What I really like about you Brother is that you can take a joke and still laugh at it or yourself without getting all upset .
The funniest stuff ever is the stuff you do yourself. I get more laughs telling stupid stuff I do than others. I can definitely laugh at myself with no issue. Problem is, I also have no problem laughing at other people, who are not able to laugh at themself. They sometimes don't take it well!

Bubba

My attempt at carving with a knife. I can't do realistic anything so it's all my type of abstract. Just like my drawing used to be when I was young.
Not perfect but I enjoy doing it. I have about 15 more in a drawer somewhere. I'll have to share some other hobbies later. Building Mini computers, Guns, and others.

Attachments

• 2019-01-11 15.47.38.jpg
    2019-01-11 15.47.38.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2019-01-15 20.11.05.jpg
    2019-01-15 20.11.05.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2021-12-30 17.24.38.jpg
    2021-12-30 17.24.38.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 0
Nice day at the range today was hitting the 12" x 12" steel with great consistency at 50 yards offhand with the 45 pistol.
Couldn't really tell much difference between the balls and the concicals for accuracy but definitely in felt recoil.
Stuff 40 grains of pyrodex behind the lee conical and it has a little kick............schwiiiing.
😆
The little 31 is really fun it shoots pretty well for a 4" barrel and has zero recoil which the wife likes.

My attempt at carving with a knife. I can't do realistic anything so it's all my type of abstract. Just like my drawing used to be when I was young.
Not perfect but I enjoy doing it. I have about 15 more in a drawer somewhere. I'll have to share some other hobbies later. Building Mini computers, Guns, and others.
I build guns. Lots of guns...

Bubba

Latest posts

Back