outdoor sex wax..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clanchattan

the Cheiftan
Reaction score
outside folk i got a question. ive got 6 afgani in 5 ga. pots all started from seed in april. ive got 1 male culled and 1 female with copious preflowers. they all are in eq. parts top soil manure and vermiculite. the rest while growing along fine are not showing anything much at all. i was wondering if this is normal to have two out of six all from the same source to be balls to the wall like that, while the rest kinda chug along? any info is deeply appriciated. thanks

Yes these things do happen. They will show soon enough ya just gotta be patient. ;)

Rip a clone off the one thats doing amazing, I would anyways, but I also grow indoors :p

got 3 clones to save for the winter. indoor cfl grow thanks to both of you for releiving my worries

Yeah sometimes you just need to have someone else tell you its ok. Lol I do that lots, like I'm pretty sure I'm right but not 100 percent but if someone else tells me I'm right than I must be right, right?

Latest posts

Back