OUTDOOR Strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeup420

Reaction score
hey i have a good spot for a few plants. but its kinda on a bike path (100%no one will see/find) but if were to work on the site,like dig hole fill my dirt, someone will see and be suspicious.

what i wanna do is get a strain that will do just fine if i dig a small hole and plant a seed or a 2week old plant in the soil thats already their..and whitch is better(Germed seed or sproutling)??. their is allot veins and like prairie grass in the area including small bushes...im lookin for high yeild.ima top it n everything for it to bush.. so what would be a good strain for this grow? im also already doin lowryders in 2 gal buckets in the same location just spread out..

I'd try some Northern Lights, short to medium height, great yield, good stuff. And you can plant a seed if you want, just keep going on the path with water and make it grow. Many many moons ago my mom and dad found a plant growing on the side of a trail. My dad drew me a map of where it was. I went there with a backpack and was shocked to find a fully budded plant with no seeds and it was right there on the side of the trail. And I mean this was a heavy use trail, but noone saw it until my peeps discovered it. It yielded about a half ounce dry, not bad for a plant that got no water other than dew and maybe some rain here or there. Good luck!

i did northenlights last year outside ,,,she grew like the triphids and was very hardy took alot of stress well ,,perfect for outdoors :peace:
this yr is ww and they seem to be doing well aswell esp in a miserable rainy climate :spit:

UKgirl420 said:
i did northenlights last year outside ,,,she grew like the triphids and was very hardy took alot of stress well ,,perfect for outdoors :peace:
this yr is ww and they seem to be doing well aswell esp in a miserable rainy climate :spit:
Which NL did you grow? I just got some KC Brains NL Special beans.

Athough i might add only 6/10 germed ,,,but them that did were beautys :peace:

I'll let you know how mine work out. I also got the Danky Doodle, any feedback on that?:) Oh and sorry for pstjacking smokeup420, but I just love talking growing with girls.:ccc:

lol its cool.. well ima keep da NL in mind. right now i have a white russian auto outside and its doing very well. buttt its in a 2 gal bucket., but yea like i said people wont be lookin for it and the path is 18 miles long n im in the middle.. but any other strains in mind

hey shewoodi saw u knew about drying, whats the best way n temp to doo it, allong with the procedure(howmany day per w.e u gotta do) i have a lowryder 12'',maybe alil over n i just wanna hang the whole pant, the whole tops a single cola but the bottom branches out, about 6-7" of the plant.. look below, pix arnt apdated tho

Latest posts

Back