Outside Cloning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Youngsavage

L.A. General
Reaction score
I want to buy some cuttings from the med club and i want to kno how can i keep them outside? I believe i have a general idea, keep them in a humidity dome with a light grow solution in the bottom and let them air out about a 60min a day for about 7 days till they start to root. And then can i put them in a small pot and gradually increase their time outside till their mature enough to stay outside? can someone critique me and give me pointers.

Frist go to DYI thread on cloning by "hick" ,Make a list of things you need(rooting compound, starter plug, seedling starter greenhouse(6,12,36 plants)) PLAIN WATER intil new growth. When you pickup your cutting have a container that will keep them underwater til you set them in plugs. roots will show usually in 10 to 14 days just set the green house in a south facing window. They will get all the sunlight they need.

if he's buying them I would assume they are alresy rooted, in which case, if the weather is right he could put 'em outside and clone as much as he'd like..untill they start flowering that is..

My bad round here a clone has roots and cuttings you have to root yourself.

ozzydiodude said:
My bad round here a clone has roots and cuttings you have to root yourself.
:confused2: I dont know.. Do med clubs sell unrooted cuttings?

I don't deal with med clubs. Not legal around me A couple local sell either way there. Cutting 1/3 price of clones.

ozzydiodude said:
I don't deal with med clubs. Not legal around me A couple local sell either way there. Cutting 1/3 price of clones.

I see... wanna buy some cuttings?:p

:giggle: :watchplant: Giving more clones away this year. I been experminting this year bubbler,greenhouse, and grandma's way(Glass mason jar,Alum. foil in window sill Dont change water just top off every day til roots. I plant 50 each year:farm: :aok: Have 75 in soil ready to go out and 35 in cloners. This site is more addicting the drugs. By the way MARIJUANA IS NOT A DRUG, DRUGS ARE MADE BY MAN NOT GROWN FROM SEED.

Latest posts

Back