Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....wow.....still have a place to disappear into and hide

pdude my man,, good to hear from ya buddy! Hope the coast is treating you well. This weather sure is something isn't it. I've even snuck in some golfing in the last few weeks.

:postpicsworthless:

:ciao: Where the new art. Us stoner need new screen savers

Rosebud said:
Hey pdude, good to see you.

....thanks for jumping in here with your energy.....haven't been doing any art to speak of except this 2011 card....kind of in a weird situation here, feet were swelling then going numb then I started walking like a baby then lost balance then a cane then a wheelchair then a diagnosis of CIDP....now on a
steroid treatment and starting to walk and I can move MY LEFT FOOT...been in be for several months....yuk but the wifey has been a dream girl and I wouldn't be alive without her.....bless her

....well I hope you are in better shape Rosebud, all my love.....Pude

lordhighlama said:
pdude my man,, good to hear from ya buddy! Hope the coast is treating you well. This weather sure is something isn't it. I've even snuck in some golfing in the last few weeks.

.....haven't seen the ocean for awhile because I can't even stand on the sand much less try to walk on it.....I do miss it but we can hear it at night

....golf.....golf....nice weather up there?.....my brother says they are still playing in Illinois because the weather is so nice....it's a Golfer's Winter

.....check out what I told Rosebud....and I just had another Cat Scan today....my fourth since Aprll 2011.....it's equal to 1,500 x-rays for each scan so I consider myself radioactive.....glow boy

ozzydiodude said:
:postpicsworthless:

:ciao: Where the new art. Us stoner need new screen savers

.....OK ozzman.....first things first....never got the tank to go back down in the ground....filled it with water finally after several months of digging and it dropped about an inch.....so we just raised in InFlow pipe to the new level and the same with the OutFlow using two elbows and a small amount of pipe...then filled the hole with SIX truck loads of 3/4 river rock....that was a butt buster....then the lids had to be screwed down and filled with air tight sealer foam.....horrible stuff......anyways the smell is gone and she works fine....hope you enjoyed the Clemson game

...did you catch the Rose Bowl? Those duckies can scoot....can't they?

...here's a card that I worked on the last day of the year......

Holiday-card-for-Ozziediodude copy.jpg

painterdude said:
....thanks for jumping in here with your energy.....haven't been doing any art to speak of except this 2011 card....kind of in a weird situation here, feet were swelling then going numb then I started walking like a baby then lost balance then a cane then a wheelchair then a diagnosis of CIDP....now on a
steroid treatment and starting to walk and I can move MY LEFT FOOT...been in be for several months....yuk but the wifey has been a dream girl and I wouldn't be alive without her.....bless her

....well I hope you are in better shape Rosebud, all my love.....Pude

That is terrible. I don't know what CIDP is. I am glad the steroids are helping. That sounds pretty scary. Tell you wife hi and I am glad she is good to you. we wives are nice like that sometimes. Keep healing Pdude.

yike pdude, sorry to hear of the health trouble. Glad you got your septic woes sorted, I as well have no more flushing worries any longer. lol

No thanks to my half rate scab of a contractor though.

It is a golfers winter, I hope you get to see the ocean soon enough my friend! :)

....thank you guys for caring.....yeah, this disease is the sheets and steroids can plug you up REAL GOOD.....wife had to give me an enema after the first five days.....now everything works good.....I hope it's the Mexican Food helping because we have a new restaurant with GREAT Chili Ree-ya-nose...they have a combo plate with two of them.....stuffed with Monterey Jack and covered with a tasty sauce and their rice is outstanding....I had one of their killer taquela drinks with a guava liquor and another unknown alcoholic drink.....couldn't walk, couldn't get on my porch, fell down....had to crawl onto the porch steps....never again...kicked my butt real good

.....the disease is called Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinaing Poly-Neuropathy....or an example would be.....the mice are eating the outer coating on my telephone wires and crippling me because they are screwing up my ability to send signals to the muscles....it's a trip

...I've got TWO Doctors who are Neuro people and both of them are young intelligent concerned women....thank god for smart women once again

...gotta go my friends.....Pdude

Sendin' some healing vibes yer way, Pdude. Take care, man. Keep up the art, it helps the process.

:peace:,

7ge

7greeneyes said:
Sendin' some healing vibes yer way, Pdude. Take care, man. Keep up the art, it helps the process.

:peace:,

7ge

...thanks for the good feelings 7greeneyes, it's much appreciated..don't believe we've ever met, so Hello my new friend.....where do you hide out?....I'm in Oregon, down south near the Pacific....in the woods with some acreage and nice neighbors....Pdude

......been out of bed since one PM....sitting by the monitor and wanting to draw something....the urge is real and can't be controlled....so I start and six hours later I think I am done.....quitting is hard because you always want to do just an itty bit more to it.....so I finally quit.....this is Margie from San Francisco....the suffers from Bell's Palsy on the left side of her face from a botched brain surgery several years ago....Pdude

Margie-from-SF-004 copy.jpg

Pdude, your diagnosis sounds similar to MS, which mr rosebud has. The steroids should help. The picture of Margie is great. Sending healing wishes for you. You are in our thoughts.

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: My Friend[/quote

Hi Seattle dude.....you can say more than just 'hi' or you could of sent me some rotten stomach excretions.....but I appreciate the gesture....been taking a stool softener daily so all I got for ya is a mixture of chicken soup, with a grilled cheese and some pear juice and it's on it's way or it's in the wind or it's catching a breeze toward the North....love and good smells......Pdude

Rosebud said:
Pdude, your diagnosis sounds similar to MS, which mr rosebud has. The steroids should help. The picture of Margie is great. Sending healing wishes for you. You are in our thoughts.

Hello again Rosebud.....the wifey has told me a little bit about the similarity between MS and CIDP....is Mr. Rosebud on steroids also? I'm just starting my second month on them....it seems like a very slow process to heal all this nerve damage....had my fourth Cat Scan the other day and they are checking out a small white spot on the pancreas that showed up last August...we have to go back to the VA next week to see the Podiatrist and apparently he will be looking at both my feet (walking problems).....Pdude

painterdude said:
......been out of bed since one PM....sitting by the monitor and wanting to draw something....the urge is real and can't be controlled....so I start and six hours later I think I am done.....quitting is hard because you always want to do just an itty bit more to it.....so I finally quit.....this is Margie from San Francisco....the suffers from Bell's Palsy on the left side of her face from a botched brain surgery several years ago....Pdude

Nicely done, my friend!! Hope all is well with you!

painterdude said:
.....OK ozzman.....first things first....never got the tank to go back down in the ground....filled it with water finally after several months of digging and it dropped about an inch.....so we just raised in InFlow pipe to the new level and the same with the OutFlow using two elbows and a small amount of pipe...then filled the hole with SIX truck loads of 3/4 river rock....that was a butt buster....then the lids had to be screwed down and filled with air tight sealer foam.....horrible stuff......anyways the smell is gone and she works fine....hope you enjoyed the Clemson game

...did you catch the Rose Bowl? Those duckies can scoot....can't they?

...here's a card that I worked on the last day of the year......

If you had someone that was certified to install and they couldn't get the tank to go down you should get your money back. Because they didn't know What they were doing. I just when behind another installed and did practly the same thing as you had.we dug out the sides, shored up the tank, tunneled under it and dropped it down to the right depth. took us 2 weeks to get it down right and alot of elbow greese and acheing back.

As long as your getting No server gases(smells) you should be happy. just remember that when you have to have it cleaned(every three to five yrs) be sure there has been NO RAIN for a week before and refill the tank with water as soon as the pumper is done. We don't want to go thru a floating tank problem again

Latest posts

Back