Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mel, I wana be the "Auntie". You would prolly worry tho, that Auntie was gonna light up in front of the kids. OOPS. "Mom, Auntie smokes funny cigs she makes herself....."

UKgirl420 said:
PDUDE ,MOJAVE :ciao: and i have just spent the last 15 mins smiling away as i read your posts ,,i wanna adopt you and mojave as my cool dope smoking/growing grandparents :giggle:

Amen Sister !

I once smoked dope with a seven year old in S. Cal....first night in Newport Beach, got busted the next day....ended up in Orange County Jail for one night...yuk

hi tc and meds.....gotta go....gotta drive about 30 miles....and buy some booze for my friend....adios amigos

hi grandpa :D

Tc you would be just about one of the coolest aunties ,i know ,,welcome to my virtual family ;)

Mornin All... Just half aaxed today....Gotta chase the now "EX" girlfriend to finish the website and Banner....
grumble grumble. BIU peeps just going to be one of the dayz...~

BIU Meds BIU

sounds like you may need it today

painterdude said:
I once smoked dope with a seven year old in S. Cal.

sure hope you are not getting high with any more 7 year olds:( p-dude

DUCK....last I heard she has a litter of kids and is living up in the Sierra Mountains near Grass Valley...her mother is a Born Again Rich Wife of a contractor dude....mom wrote me once, didn't like my attitude, and never returned any of my e-mails.....ho hum

Now THAT'S creepy, P'Dude!!!! But I'd sure like to know how to do that. I have Photoshop, but never learned to do something as seamlessly as this.
I'll have to PM you to get details on how to do that remove-a-part and replace-a-part thing. Very interesting. But that picture--VERRRRRY CREEPY!!!! <G>

hi mojave.....to tell you the truth, I've totally forgotten how I did that, but I must of had fun

and here is one that I like

Unknown-abstract.jpg

painterdude... I saw you had some photoshop stuff on this thread. I am no artist for sure but I do enjoy messing around in photoshop from time to time.

It's fun to take a photo and add some strange filters to it. One of my favorites is the stained glass effect it can make for some pretty cool pictures.

Hope you enjoy... :)

stained glass2.jpg

stained glass4.jpg

stained glass 3.jpg

stained glass.jpg

Thanks DUCK.....I went and checked it out.....wow

Godzilla vs King Ghidorah AND Godzilla vs Space Godzilla were both filmed in FUKUOKA.......and it's packed with people, like a million and a half japanese

painterdude said:
:woohoo:testing.......testing........:48:maybe playing.....:bolt:I should leave and then come back.....NA....

here is a picture from Germany, taken during the war, exact date unknown, but this car is so cool, and check out the horns

I like the hooters myself ~

painterdude said:
hi meds......hope you are feeling good....

My Friend ( as a tear rolls into his eyes...) you just never know :0) I'm Blitzed ? off my home hash exp.....:D

In Fact I am in the right kinda mood so beware my drawing skills and "photo shop touch 'ups ! " ~

Hey hows things P dude :)... I see you started a club while I was gone !
some great stuff in here to look at :) see ya around the forum my friend

Latest posts

Back