Panda Film

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubby

Reaction score
Just curious.

I've never used Panda Film before, but recently came into a roll. The surfaces in my grow room are painted flat white and I was wondering if the reflective difference between the two, (Panda vs. paint) would be worth putting up the Panda Film?

What's been your experience?

Have not used it but I agree with Runbyhemp. I think they are about the same reflective wise, so it would be like repainting flat white again.

Flat White Paint is just as good and much easier to keep FLAT and clean.

Walls with Panda are MUCH easier to clean then painted walls.
Panda also helps protect existing walls from water splash or general scuffing.

I have both painted walls and Panda film walls. I would say that they are about the same with regard to cleaning. I personally don't believe that you would gain much by hanging the Panda film.

Painted prob does help, I have plain unpainted walls, straight drywall, so it helps me out big time.

Thanks for the input everyone.
Scuffs, dirt, and moisture aren't a problem, the walls aren't regular drywall they're blue board, made for moist areas like bath rooms and laundry's. The blue board was was primed and painted with BHER Premium w/stain blocker.
So I guess the Panda film would be a waste of time, if not redundant. I'm sure I’ll use it for something.

I got some Panda film. I used it one grow and never used the crap again. Flat White Paint. Course I am a painter,,go figure I like White Paint.;)

Cubby save it to build a tent in the future thats what I would do. A few 2 x 4's and screws and you have a quick grow tent

HappyHead said:
SLIP AND SLIDE FOR THE KIDS!

Woooo Hoooooo :D

I don't have any kids...and if I did I say "screw the kids, this is my slip-and-slide...:woohoo:"

Ozzy, the tent is a good idea...except I have 3 tents and a regular grow room. If I get anymore tents I'm gonna' have to start a circus or a boy scout camp.
I think I'd go with the circus......you know those boy scouts would just wanna' use my slip-and-slide.

I do love the name of "Panda Film" though.....

It's what you use to take pictures of Pandas.:eek:

It's what's left when a Panda gets out of the bathtub.:eek:

Oh Yes...I'm High...........:fly:

Latest posts

Back