Passengers Outdoor Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passenger

Reaction score
I havn't got any pics up I've just created this thread to get things on the road, My seeds are still germinating in their jiffy cubes. Is it unusual for them to take longer than 3 days? I guess because they've got to pop out of the soil as well. Anyway I will keep you guys updated when they sprout and I'll take pictures of them when it happens unless none do them I won't be happy :(.

Anyway wish me luck! :D

hey bro good luck on your start. I start my seeds right in the soil and in about 5 to 7 days they have sprouted through the soil so good luck should see them soon:D

Thanks for the fast reply sticky budz, Do you put them in the dark or under light? I've been told to keep them in a dark warm place which i've done.

Passenger said:
Thanks for the fast reply sticky budz, Do you put them in the dark or under light? I've been told to keep them in a dark warm place which i've done.

Keep them in the dark with a temperature of between 75-85 ish, unless you have planted directly into the soil outside. if that is the case Then let nature take its course.

Mine sprouted from Rockwool cubes in a warm dark cupboard in 48 hours.

You can then move them into the light.

Where in the world (im guessing AZ) are you as it is a little late to plant for outdoors in the northern hemisphere as the days are getting shorter which will promote flowering very early.. thus small plants low yield.

Check out my late outdoor drow journal.
Here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14543

Good luck

Nico

Land of desert = Australia lol. They've all germinated but I ain't moving them outside until they've got 3-4 leaves on them. I've been keeping them at 70-82F and 70-80% Humidity. Lately it's been around 20-27C which is 70-80F outside and starting to warm up fast since Spring just started. Thanks for the advice Nico and will read up on it.

Well I accidently dropped 3 and they didn't make it but that was my own mistake. The other 7 are looking healthy. Also what colour should the stem be? They're only tiny still but they're getting there I think i've lost my digital camera cable forever and its a 4 year old camera so I doubt i'll be able to replace it. I'll see what I can do, If my phone came with a USB cable like it should of I would take camera pictures.

Only problem is theres 4-5 days of rain coming up and I hope I can still get a few hours of good sunlight a day.

Latest posts

Back