passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goldenseal is a golden clear pill,they sell them at cvs or rite aid you see it in the il where all those vitamin bottles are,i always steal it,im not paying 20 bucks for that.and if you do do it,when you steal all you have to do is get it near your pocket and just slide it indont look around thats hot,that will get you caught so fast,i i usaually pick up 2 walk to the end of the ill,at like your looking at something ,at the right moment slide it right in.take the other bottle back.or you can pay 20 dollars doesnt matter

ahah nah man ive learned my lesson .. i got expelled for taking my friends phone.. which they think i stole

truthxpride said:
What would they do for the hair test if you were shaven?
They go for an butthole hair. One of those that's so far in there, you wouldn't think of going near it with a razor. They take a big ass pair of tweezers anddddddd reach in there and YANK two of them at once, just in case.

Hahahahaahahahahhahahha

Damn! That make me pucker up.

Well I went in tonight to get my test so I should know tomorrow how it went. I will let you guys know the results! :cool:

How long does it take to get results from a clinic?? I thought it would only take a day but I still haven't heard back about it. :confused:

I have read that if you wait too long, it will not work, but I have been able to find nothing about length of time before it does work.
I have to take a test tomorrow at 4:30, but I dont finish work until 3:00, will I be able to get it right in an hour and a half?

I might do a triple attack, do up some bleach with water (which isn't foolproof, but has reported to work), then pop some niacin before bed, and then do the sur gel after work tomorrow.
I hope this works, this would be an awesome job if i get it.

Thank you so much for this method, and hopefully I will be thanking you even more in a day or two

PhiSigBlunt

Well I passed the test. They told me that it came back diluted but negative so that was enough to pass. So I got the job!

PhiSigBlunt, are you really considering drinking bleach? I'm pretty sure that will only hurt you.

Well,, I definately considered the bleach method, it has been proven a couple times by people I know, but I could not do it. You don't drink bleach straight, but rather dilute 1oz bleach with 16 oz water, and it should clean you out solid. But it was the most horrible thing I have ever drank, so I did not do it. I had the method first told to me by an old boss that got a random drug test by the owner of the business, she swore it works, and so have others, but it is horrible.
The sur gel tastes like candy after trying the bleach last night. I just got done with thye sur gel mix now and am eating something...then I will drink more liquid, and go to my test....hope it works...I have been a chronic smoker for over 8 years now barely ever missing a day, and I smoked yesterday......

no your sopposed to mix it with your urine,dont drink that shit ,are you crazy

PhiSigBlung said:
You don't drink bleach straight, but rather dilute 1oz bleach with 16 oz water, and it should clean you out solid.
okay, i might be an idiot, but i do know that drinking bleach is not a good idea.

Well, if you look closely at a bottle of bleach, it says if ingested, dilute with water...thats all i know

And, bad news for me...It sounds like according to the rapid test, the sur gel may not have worked for me. I got a call back saying that the specimen will be sent out for a test, and they said that a majority of the time when they are sent out they DO NOT come back clear.

So, now I need to analyze why it might not have worked for me. Firstly, when I first mixed the gel with water, it got really clumpy, and I tried to break it up, and had trouble, and drank probably 8 oz with it not fully mixed in, but then I mixed it into about another 16 oz, so this could be one problem.
Secondly, I am bigger than aaverage guy, weighing roughly 350 pounds...this means I have a bigger stomach and probably more THC stored up...not good...
I have smoked everyday for at least the last 6 months...this also did not help my cause any I am sure.
Finally, I may not have peed enough after drinking the sur gel and eating...I tried to, but I just couldnt get much to come out. This could be a problem for some people.

Oh, and one last thing I considered...maybe the sur gel threw the clinic for a loop, and they werent sure what to make of the results, so it had to be sent out...but I think the rapid test being dirty is a very bad sign. But, I will keep a small amount of hope that it will come back clear.

Everybody hope and (pray if thats your thing), that my test comes back clear, because this could be a life-changing job.

dude ,why dint you just get somebody elses urine,they dont test the temps when they get it back

Latest posts

Back