PeakSeedsBC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoneylove

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick review of my buying experience w/PeakSeedsBC. Put money in the mail on 9/16 and seeds arrived on 9/27. 11 days, including a sunday, seems pretty good. Packaging was very discrete to the upper midwest USA. They sent 2 freebies of each strain, 24 beans total. 8 germed and 1 didnt make it.

Also, MODS, pasted below is a link from TBG's sticky "A List of Seedbanks..." to the MP users seedbank ratings. On this list PeakSeeds gets 4 stars. The problem is the link for peakseeds takes you to the ripoff site. The correct site is peakseedsbc.com. Greenmans has the correct link or I may have been SOL.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/MarijuanaSeedbankRating.php

I'll see what we can do about it. ;)
stoneylove said:
Just wanted to give a quick review of my buying experience w/PeakSeedsBC. Put money in the mail on 9/16 and seeds arrived on 9/27. 11 days, including a sunday, seems pretty good. Packaging was very discrete to the upper midwest USA. They sent 2 freebies of each strain, 24 beans total. 8 germed and 1 didnt make it.

Also, MODS, pasted below is a link from TBG's sticky "A List of Seedbanks..." to the MP users seedbank ratings. On this list PeakSeeds gets 4 stars. The problem is the link for peakseeds takes you to the ripoff site. The correct site is peakseedsbc.com. Greenmans has the correct link or I may have been SOL.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/MarijuanaSeedbankRating.php

When i click your link it brings me to a different site. Now if i use the one in the seedback ratings it brings me to the right site. Where did you get that link? Ok here is the link to the seed bank ratings. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1594 If you click on the link i provided it will bring you to the seed bank ratings. Then click monthly ratings. Stroll down to peak seeds and bam your at the correct site.

The correct site is peakseedsbc not peakseeds...It says on the real business's website (peakseedsbc) that they had nothing but problems with their old server (which was peakseeds, where they WERE at before) and so they moved from peakseeds to peakseedsbc. Now the site that is still up on peakseeds is someone who is trying to capitalize on this moving of their site. Especially since PeakSeedsBC only accepts cash or blank international money orders...and it doesn't help that the fake site darn near copies the real seed companies web layout...

All this can be explained on the FAQS section at Peak Seeds BC website

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
When i click your link it brings me to a different site. Now if i use the one in the seedback ratings it brings me to the right site. Where did you get that link? Ok here is the link to the seed bank ratings. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1594 If you click on the link i provided it will bring you to the seed bank ratings. Then click monthly ratings. Stroll down to peak seeds and bam your at the correct site.

TBG, the link you provided here is to your thread "A list of seedbanks..." Your first post in that thread has a link to the Greenmans page, very helpful. The eighth (8th) post in that thread is by "MarPassion" and includes a link to a list of seedbanks rated by MP users (this is the link in my original post). On that list peakseeds gets 4 stars, but the link takes you to peakseeds.com, the ripoff site. As weezy said, the FAQ at peakseedsbc.com explains the ripoff site.

And your NB grow was the inspiration for the purchase. Its like you gave me a little instruction manual for my girls and gives me a great comparison to see how I'm doing.

why would this forum link to the scam site?

believe it or not, I actually received from the "scam website."

Will they be legit strains? I'll have to wait and see.

Does anybody know where to get that Red Rock Bud x AK 47 or Nuclear Peak tho? Looks mighty tasty but I am thinking a fake... just like the site?

Disco94 said:
Does anybody know where to get that Red Rock Bud x AK 47 or Nuclear Peak tho? Looks mighty tasty but I am thinking a fake... just like the site?

I was also thinking that.

I am skeptical about whether or not I received the strains I bought.

There's only one way to find out. I will keep you all posted in the coming months.

Does anyone know any more information?

I've scoured the internet reading everything I could.

I can't figure out if when people are praising peakseeds, they are talking about peakseeds or peakseedsbc

Some people say it's a scam...but I received the beans.

I won't be able to try them out for a while, and well, I'm just trying to figure this all out. I feel dumb for getting duped.

if you got seeds maybe they're for real. give them a chance before you worry and make form your own opinion and let us know if its for real. good luck

I suppose you are right. I will not worry about it. Thanks

It reminds me of this band back in the 60's that named their band something 'close' to the beatles, like the battles, for instance,
so that when you went to the record shop and the beatles were sold out, there was the battles...

weird psychology.

After 24 hours of looking at it I want the Red Rock Bud even more now!:D

I don't understand how the SD IBL can be significantly cheaper than anywhere else on the net.

That red rock looks amazingly delicious!

I wish I would have done more research before hand.

I am loving this learning process, regardless.

Orstalk, make sure to keep us updated on whether those seeds were any good or not. Mine are growing as I type.

stoneylove said:
Orstalk, make sure to keep us updated on whether those seeds were any good or not. Mine are growing as I type.

Most definitely, it will be about a month, I plan on doing a journal with you guys as it will be my first grow.

P.s. Did you get your seeds from peak or peakbc?

I got mine from peak. What strain are you working with?

After seeing TBG's success with Northern Berry I am gonna take a stab at em. Going to be ordering 10 from PeakseedsBC and about another 20 fem. seeds from Attitude in the next few days, just gotta figure out how to finance it.

Latest posts

Back