penalies for growing uk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
any of you guys got any idea what the penalies are for growing say 4-5 plants for my owncomsumption.this will be my second grow and am just kinda getting paranoid abouting getting busted.i know things vary from place 2 plac.what would happenn if the cops busted me with no previos.would i go to jail .uk resiodent.thanls guys

thanks bro im kinda thinking that four babys would be acceptable.i go in a 2v1m tent with 400watt mh/hps,surely i wont end up in jail if it goes tits up,keep ya posted

PENALTIES FOR DRUG DEALING AND POSSESSION

Drug class Type of drug Possession Dealing Class A Ecstasy, LSD, heroin, cocaine, crack, magic mushrooms, amphetamines (if prepared for injection). Up to seven years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to life in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Class B Cannabis, amphetamines, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Pholcodine. Up to five years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to 14 years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Class C Tranquilisers, some painkillers, Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Ketamine. Up to two years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to 14 years in prison or an unlimited fine or both Source: Home Offfice

still none the wiser hippyinengland but thanks anyway.thinking of doing 4 afgan kush in a 1x1x2m tent under 400watt mh/hps.what you reckon?its hardly gonna send me away for yonks is it?A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED!

If you have a clean record, your going to get a slapped wrist :)

If its the 3rd time you were caught with 25lbs of smoke bagged and ready for sale, your looking at 8 years.

If you rent houses and turn every room into a grow operation, your looking at 10+

:peace:

I know a guy he got caught with 160 budding plants and got fined 160 grand and 16 months in jail (first offense) in canada.

Latest posts

Back