People who leave anonymous negative rep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motor City Madman

hiding in the projects
Reaction score
Alright I know this is a mellow site with little drama and I like that I really do, It keeps me coming back. Nothing is more annoying then a flamer. I'm going to try and keep my composure I promise. I posted a response to a reveg a Hermie question and I quote myself

"I have to agree with Hick kill it now, don't waste you space on it."

Now to the negative rep I received

"Re-veg a hermie???04-15-2009 02:54 AMQuit being rude, be helpful instead

Here is the thread ttp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=438745#post438745

Now here is where I get rude you spineless moron You hide behind your negative rep not one mention in the thread of my rudeness, no you leave it anonymously. Let me tell you something you dumb arse to give any advice other than to kill a Hermie would not only be rude but would be an injustice and against everything this site stands for So to you my friend take your neg rep and go pack sand.

Newbud said:
Due to being a newbie maybe i am blinkered but even to me i carn't see the point in re vegging a herm.
Why would you? its pretty much THE biggest trait we try to eliminate, why would you even want to?

Thank you at least they were smart enough to keep their misinformation out of the post.
MCM

:confused: If that info gave you a bad rep., please give me info any time. How are you going to grow true female if it has nanners?

Cowboy your are a :evil: twist double negative, but we:heart: you any way:cool2:

MCM I have read your post and never seen and negativity that was not in the right frame of mind:confused2: :giggle:

Some people will bite the nose off their face, before they will agree with some one that knows more than they do.

you can leave rep?!? :huh:
how burnt am I? lol:holysheep:

Kill the Herms ...MCM, keep the advice comin' tho man ... Don't let the ** get to ya , it's pointless when people's hidin' behind that screen...Just do ya thing and F 'em lil suckers that doesn't appreciate somethin' good ...Keep it Up and Keep it Green my Friend...Hope ya havin' a Smok'n 4/20 :bong:

nvthis said:
Haha Motor! I got one once, from Mgfcom (? If that's not right, I am sure someone on here remembers that douche). It was like a big ol badge of 'well done!';)

You mean the Moron that said seeds grew from thier roots and plants started popping out of the ground?:confused: Yeah,,I remember. Funny as hell.
I like to watch Hick and Rockstar go at it about Hermies. Rockstar(think thats right name) says it's natural or OK for Nanners to pop out late during flowering.:rolleyes:
When women start growing dongs,,and thats Natural..I will shoot my own *** and get it over with.

CowboyBudsky said:
You mean the Moron that said seeds grew from thier roots and plants started popping out of the ground?:confused: Yeah,,I remember. Funny as hell.
I like to watch Hick and Rockstar go at it about Hermies. Rockstar(think thats right name) says it's natural or OK for Nanners to pop out late during flowering.:rolleyes:
When women start growing dongs,,and thats Natural..I will shoot my own *** and get it over with.
yeah i had to cut the nanners of mine last week ! people were ringing up ...and thinking they were talking to me ! she's back to NoRmaL for now... she's a classic re-vege case ! although i must admit i still mow the lawns for now! and the lights are on 24/7 i'd rather pay extra on the power bill than have her turn again!

Could the negative rep thing be balanced out like this: the neg rep is only posted for as long as the neg rep leaver has been a member. That way if a newbie disses someone's rep, it is short and sweet like a month or 2. But if HIE, Hick, Mutt, any of those old timers, brand you it sticks for years--or unless they decided to grant clemency and lift it.

Just trying to bring a little Rodney King philosophy into play without anyone getting tazed.

they are fagots no reason to beef on this site we just want to be hi, dont sweat them

PencilHead said:
Could the negative rep thing be balanced out like this: the neg rep is only posted for as long as the neg rep leaver has been a member. That way if a newbie disses someone's rep, it is short and sweet like a month or 2. But if HIE, Hick, Mutt, any of those old timers, brand you it sticks for years--or unless they decided to grant clemency and lift it.

Just trying to bring a little Rodney King philosophy into play without anyone getting tazed.

If you click the scales underneath your name on the left it will show you your reputation value.

If you click the scales on another members post you add to someones reputation value.

This can also be done by clicking the thanks button on the right.

2 clicks of thanks = 1 click of the scales.

A neg rep removes 100 points from your reputation value.

In the past, the way vBulletin was set up, was that the more reputation value you have the more reputation you gave.

You also removed more reputaion value if you gave a negative.

This is no longer the case and has been reset so all members are equal and can give and take reputation value.

Marp reset it quite a while ago.

So a new member a few days old can take and give as much rep as a member who has been here 5 years.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back