Pets, Don't Trust Em!!! A Reminder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am i reading this correct you have a pet raccon:holysheep: :eek:

and if so why would you have a wild animal in your home im still sitting scratching my head

The way my house smells right now you would think I had a pet skunk. :hubba:

MindzEye said:
Lol... I know i find it strange also, pets like that are common in the south.. I lived there for 5 years and I saw pets raccoons, squirrels, gators, and a dude with an 8 point buck in a pen in his back yard, he raised it from a fawn.. he wouldnt let women come over if they were menstrating because he would start pawing the ground and get roudy... lol
haha thats awesome it would be hard waking up seeing the buck and not wanna grab my gun and ...... thats some wierd stuff my father tried it once with a possum and coon the coon was just crazy the possum was alittle more tame but not worth us kids getting bit so he let go but i have never seen a tamed coon thats crazy

Did the coon get high? Did he try an pass the pipe to the cat?

Seriously, is the coon loose with the cats? They get along.

TexasMonster said:
Did the coon get high? Did he try an pass the pipe to the cat?

Seriously, is the coon loose with the cats? They get along.
why you want one and have cats:)

Yo Ho my Friends
I laugh yes, but been there and still there. LOL I have a female yellow lab that has a destiny to recover everything with her hair. She never showed an interest, (Thank you):rolleyes:

My big OL'Tabby on the other hand asks me all the time for some catnip. We sometimes get into some really weird races. If I kick him out of my room he will race to go pee in my shoes, so I do give him his catnip. He eats about around 3 tablespoons full, rolls in a few left over crumbs and then will walk dead into a wall. LOL :rofl:

I figure the critters know what to get buzzed on, but that sure don't mean that they should.

You ever see the animals in africa that eat that over ripe fruit that falls from a tree, and then starts to ferment,? LOL they get totally plowed. I'm thinking getting one on, out in the same area where something is thinking of chomping your behind just really isn't what it's cut out to be. Funny how I see humans doing even funnier things.

Long story short I always gave my stems, stalks, and seeds to my parrot, and I toss a few leaves to my cat, I think in their older years now they know what they like...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

dr pyro said:
why you want one and have cats:)

I've been friends with cats for years and years. No, I dont expect that I could use a coon right about now, but thank you.

I have 2 dogs My older dogs loves everything about weed, she even licks up ash. I do give her stems, roaches and the occasional piece for medicinal purposes, I just couldnt imagine the total destruction she would cause if she found her way into my room.

and btw I would much rather put up with their hair then most people (but thats another topic)

"P"

I have to be careful with where I keep my grass. My Iranian cat will play with it or eat it.

I had a huge black lab that got ahold of a very large stem and chewed on it for awhile before he passed out into a sound sleep for like 6 hours.

dr pyro said:
am i reading this correct you have a pet raccon:holysheep: :eek:

I am sorry about your grow room getting tore up... LE did a # on a grow room years ago I had with a partner in another state and we got lucky with that one cuz their 'warrant' wasn't done 'right' and the charges against my buddy (his pad) got tossed... whew! but imho... if you have a pet raccoon you CAN'T cry foul when things run amok, can you? :laugh::rofl:

.. I have long hair and EVERYthing gets sucked into the closet if it gets close.... I'm always picking long hairs off of my plants, lol... I've got a blue heeler doggie and she gets jealous if I spend 'too much' time with my girls in that damn closet... lol... She cracks me up... BUT she knows better than to mess with anything but it's probably a good thing that 'Blue' can't open up the closet door!;) Her hair is short but goes EVERYwhere... Blue buds...

ozzydiodude said:
The way my house smells right now you would think I had a pet skunk. :hubba:

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Thanks Ozzy... I needed that...

Peace!:cool:

bad dog.jpg

Latest posts

Back