pH fluctuation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viracocha711

Reaction score
I am having to adjust the pH down everyday and I can't figure out why...There IS NO ALGAE or MOLD!!! I keep my res temps between 65f and 70f, rootzone is a perfect 68-72, half strength GH 3 part veg mix, expanded clay media ebb and flow.

Any other reasons one could think of to stabilize the pH?

there is no way to ''stabilize''.... water will be used faster then nutes... but until the plants get big enough to use more water then the ph will go up.... it isn't a big deal... if ur using any ''black and gold'' products u really don't need to worry... ESPECIALLY since u seem to always be checking on the girls!

Thanks KADE...Yes, I am disabled due to a spinal cord injury so I spend all day with the girls, which has been very therapuetic! I am using General Hydroponics 3 part series, is this considered "Black & Gold" I have 3 plants in 3 10 gal plastic tubs...The CHURCH, Northern Lights, and a bagseed. They all seem to be very healthy and bushy...They are a month old today!

I started basically because a friend told me it was thereputic also... and now i'm so interested in it I dont know what to do w/ myself...

By black and gold I mean humic and fulvic acid.... they are great additives.. and you will notice a difference in your grow by using them.

Latest posts

Back