PH run off low

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manyBudZ4$

Reaction score
I have been watering with 6.4 ph with nutes every other watering and 6.4 filtered water 0 ppm. i flushed the other day because i noticed what seemed to be an iron def. ran about 4gallons through each 11/2 gallon pales. PH run off was as low as 4. Plants are in happy frog soil. I usually use pro mix. Never had a problem before. Ive been flushing with a PH of 7.0 trying to bring the PH up but its rising very slow. should i continue flushing til i reach Proper PH??

If the ph of what is going in is correct, i wouldnt even bother checking the runoff.

All bagged soils never have enough fine ground lime per cubic foot. Keep feeding at 6.5 to 7 and get yourself some dolomite lime. Mix it in with the current girls and moving foward with all soil mixes. 1cup per cubic foot of medium.

another question well i have your attention. My city supplied water is 230ppm. I use a water filtration system that brings me to 0ppm. Is this necessary or do you think i could go without it? I have been utilizing it because i orginally thought there was too much calcium in the water

Latest posts

Back