Pick a strain any strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Cannabie For Men
Reaction score
I just got my pention and need some suggestion on a strain to buy (try to keep it under $60.00)

If you can find any Diesel.Very nice strain.
White Widow is another great strain.
There are soooo many ways to go.If you want a fruity flavor.Or a melow high. or a hard hitting high.Tell use what you are looking for then we can break down some ggod strains that will fit your need.Keep it GREEN:D

I prefer Snow White instead of WW. They are from the same family but snow white was crossed to make bigger yields then WW.

bigbudsbruddah said:
I prefer Snow White instead of WW. They are from the same family but snow white was crossed to make bigger yields then WW.

I've grown both and personally think the original greenhouse WW is the best. Just my 2 cents.

I would also have to agree with the above posts. Any cross of WW is a good choice. High THC content and decent yields. Original WW, Snow White, and White Rhino are all great choices. It's really up to you, though. It just depends on what type of high and taste you are looking for. Keep us posted on what you decide to get my friend. Take care.

i love the true orginal sin greenhouse white widow or nl

Outdoor Sour Deisel.

Quality and quantity, low maint and incredible taste.

Nice huge bushy stature. Pounds per plant.

whats the best for a couch lock high and fruity taste with skunky smell....

GDP is good for taste, as is Skunk #1.

Look for a strain called purple paralyzer for best of those three worlds...

berserker said:
If you can find any Diesel.Very nice strain.
White Widow is another great strain.
There are soooo many ways to go.If you want a fruity flavor.Or a melow high. or a hard hitting high.Tell use what you are looking for then we can break down some ggod strains that will fit your need.Keep it GREEN:D
gotta love the diesl...grate high and flavor...i've never had the WW though..

Latest posts

Back