pic's and the gallery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
welp iam having troubles, i cannot for some damned reason get my pics to upload, i got a new camera, got the pics on my desktop and blam thats as far as it goes, the gallery everytime i upload pics, they go all blah blah and not there..... what the hell is that?
type: .jpg
size: dont matter
response from me: bam bam smash crack boom lol
and still no pics haha

don't fret my man....smoke a bowl and do as i type.

upload your pics to your album on your computer like normal. Select the pics you want to sho off and save them to your desktop.

open up a browser window and go to: www.resize2mail.com select the 540 X 720 setting and hit browse and locate your file on your desktop. Now hit "Okay". Right click it and save it back to your desktop with a name.

your done. you can now upload it to MP without issue and the pic will expand when others click on it. It may sound complicated here but i assure you, it is a very simple process. Delete your files from your computer when your done. Use the site to document your grows. If you get busted, you don't want evidence on your computer.

smoke on..................

lol am not a complete idiot, just my kodak automatically resized. but thanks though i appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back