Pics of C99 at 30 days Flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hello fellow MP'ers I was bored so I'd thought I'd take some pics of my C99 they are 30 days into flowering, I'm using FF nutes and a 600w Galaxy Ballast with an HPS bulb by GE! Enjoy the pics!:clap:

Phatpharmer:hubba:

P7080298.JPG

P7080299.JPG

P7130307.JPG

P7130308.JPG

P7130309.JPG

P7130310.JPG

P7130311.JPG

P7130312.JPG

P7130317.JPG

Phatfarmer,what causes leaves to do the hole turn yello-brown crispy thing?I got the same goin on w/ 1 strain!Whatcha think?

I find that my C99 always start to yellow at about this time into my flowering! I've been growin this strain for years and its always been this way!

Phatpharmer

I understand it always happens,that doesn't mean its suppost to.I take it you don't know the problem,so you accept it?I'm getting the same outcome w/ some Napelese Kush,I'm just not gonna accept it.
Just was wondering if you understood what was happening,thanx

Its the plant drawing energy ( nitrogen i think :confused2: stoned :giggle: ) out of the leaves.
You could compensate by giving more N of course but then too much will slow bud growth ;)
Well thats how my simple mind see's it so yeah...
Its normal anyway :)

Very nice phatpharmer :D

I guess bro,got some U.K.cheese here lookin 4 the yellowing.Can't find it,huh.Its flowering hummmm....I think its just the nute mixture ur using.Doesn't seem normal to me.Its funny how we explain what we have no idea what were talkin about!
peace

Dirty I have no problems with my grows I get around 700g per 600w light, can you say that, if you have never grown my C99 don't think you no whats going on in my room! Like New bud said its just the plant drawing energy! So please in futher threads of mine don't think you no all my friend because clearly you don't!

Phatpharmer

Newbud said:
Hey phatpharmer could we get some close ups on the buds they look like white candy floss :D

I would NewBud but the lights are out, thanks for the kind remarks!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

haha jeeze what a comment to make, dirty..
i love the way you grow out your cindy man the
nugs are always so frosty looking, who really cares
if a few leaves yellow in flowerin :confused2: no harm done

I've found that by continuing to run high N veg nutes for a week or two 'after' initiating flowering, will reduce "early chlorosis" in flower. But I agree 100%, that it is a natural and necessary process in later flower.
Too much N causes more leaf growth and stretched budding.. IMO/E.

I agree with NewBud and Hick. It's normal. Dirty, that comment was a little harsh. Roll one and take a deep breath!
phat, those look awesome. One of my goals for growing is to get my hands on some real C99

Little harsh,lol.I'm a real person,so why hold back.Be yourself.
It just happens,o.k.Was just wondering y?Feelings on shoulders,lmao.People are as people are,INDIVIDUALS.
No way do I know even close to what you guys forgot,I don't understand why my G.H. nutes allows my leaves to "chlorosize".While the grow w/ A.N. is 2 weeks behind but no "chlorosis".
It just the bluntness in me.None of the above was intended to hurt feelings altho I'm not sorry I'm freely spoken,but will "think bout feelings more often".

Benny hit it on the head,now that I'm leveled out I can see the insulting wording,my bad.

Newbud said:
How about we do a weigh up of one plant and let that be the judge smart ***

LMAO hell ya.Whatcha know we both started some seedlings @ round the same time.

DirtySouth said:
Little harsh,lol.I'm a real person,so why hold back.Be yourself.
Benny hit it on the head,now that I'm leveled out I can see the insulting wording,my bad.

Dirty, it is better for both of us if you only see the G and PG rated versions of benny. There is no future in us getting in any kind of a pi$$ing match. Plus, I surely don't want to get banned for something as stupid as that. My wife taught me to pick my battles. If it isn't important, let it slide. My blood pressure thanks me. Besides, we all get grumpy now and then. No biggie! I do understand what you are saying about the yellowing, though. I looked at all my girls and they all have differing amounts of it. 14 plants, 9 different strains and no two look the same. I have tried more nutes, less nutes, more flower, more grow. I think it is partly an age thing, too. Leaves only live so long on an annual plant and then they die. Different strains deal with it differently. We could have this same discussion about purple stems and leaves, too. It's all part of the mj game and I love it.:D

420benny said:
Dirty, it is better for both of us if you only see the G and PG rated versions of benny. There is no future in us getting in any kind of a pi$$ing match. Plus, I surely don't want to get banned for something as stupid as that. My wife taught me to pick my battles. If it isn't important, let it slide. My blood pressure thanks me. Besides, we all get grumpy now and then. No biggie! I do understand what you are saying about the yellowing, though. I looked at all my girls and they all have differing amounts of it. 14 plants, 9 different strains and no two look the same. I have tried more nutes, less nutes, more flower, more grow. I think it is partly an age thing, too. Leaves only live so long on an annual plant and then they die. Different strains deal with it differently. We could have this same discussion about purple stems and leaves, too. It's all part of the mj game and I love it.:D

Agreed,pg only.Yes I was grumpy,its part of me.My bad.But as I said,part of me.I also have had the multi chlorosis of leaves.My U.K. Cheese,Boysenberry and now the Bubba clones that have been a part of my history is the first chlorosis free run.I am so stoked!A great man opened my eyes and this is my first round forgetting what I thought I knew and listening to what he does.Its workin out great.Very first set of leaflets just fell off in week 2 of flower,like 2 months ofter first cracking .I have pecular ways of sayin what I say,gettin my point accross so to speak.Thats what L.A. has done to me know a dayz.I'm just sayin it does not need to happen.
Watch loolagigi's first grow journal,gonna help him out,chlorosis free,hopefully.
I disagree 100% about marys' leaves suppost to turn a multitude of yellow to brown only to shrivel and die,respestfuly,to speak.

Phatpharmer's plants look really nice. However, it seems more natural for them to yellow later on during flowering. Perhaps, it is possible by doing what Hick suggested, to delay the yellowing. But just the same, if it works out nicely every time he grows the same strain, then I guess it doesn't matter when the leaves begin to yellow.

Newbud said:
How about we do a weigh up of one plant and let that be the judge smart bum
:p

Dude wanna get insulting,lmao.shoulda left ***,but ya wanna do all that,lmao.1 of those guys,lmao

Latest posts

Back