Pictures before Flowering Begins.hahahahahaha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which would you have rather done with your time instead of reading this lame thread?

• talking sweetly to your woman

• talking sweetly to your plant

• wathching Adult Swim on Cartoon Network

• playing some call of duty

Results are only viewable after voting.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
ok so i should have started a journal but im halfway through now and dont really have the time to dedicate to it, or im just lazy.either way this is my first grow.I built everything myself excluding the ballast
*400w mhfor veg, hps for flowering
*8inch inline exhaust fan with 8inch 1 foot long carbon filter, vented into office aread
*6inch inline inlet fan blowin into bottom of closet
*2X3 8 foot tall closet
*fox farm nutes and fox farm supplements
*using 5 gallon buckets which plants have been in since second week

These are alomst 7 weeks old and all four are all from bagseed and sex is still unknown. All have been topped atleast once, two of them were topped twice, and all have had one round of pinching. I will begin flowering in two to three days, i just want to give more time for some of these bottom shoots to catch up a little bit. just wanted to show them off a little bit. they are about to go to sleep and im feeding in the morning so they look a little down at the moment.:cool:

grow updates 001.JPG

grow updates 002.JPG

grow updates 003.JPG

grow updates 004.JPG

grow updates 005.JPG

grow updates 006.JPG

grow updates 012.JPG

grow updates 013.JPG

grow updates 014.JPG

im pulling up a chair man. Yours probably will be ready right on 420. Hope all are women. Good luck man and happy growing.

haha. you are soo right man. im gonna have that bud ready for us to burn together on the great holdiay. thanks for being my only poster out of 41 folks. i feel so unpopular.ahahahasha

and yeah the MH is coming out and the HPS is goin in right now and the girls are now officially in the flowering stage. what an exciting time

damn fine looking plants you got there man.also the grow room looks nice as well.looks like your doing a pretty good job,with the effort you put in im sure youll get some nice females for the hard work.good luck with the sex and the grow.

bluealein56 said:
ok so i should have started a journal but im halfway through now and dont really have the time to dedicate to it, or im just lazy.either way this is my first grow.I built everything myself excluding the ballast
*400w mhfor veg, hps for flowering
*8inch inline exhaust fan with 8inch 1 foot long carbon filter, vented into office aread
*6inch inline inlet fan blowin into bottom of closet
*2X3 8 foot tall closet
*fox farm nutes and fox farm supplements
*using 5 gallon buckets which plants have been in since second week

These are alomst 7 weeks old and all four are all from bagseed and sex is still unknown. All have been topped atleast once, two of them were topped twice, and all have had one round of pinching. I will begin flowering in two to three days, i just want to give more time for some of these bottom shoots to catch up a little bit. just wanted to show them off a little bit. they are about to go to sleep and im feeding in the morning so they look a little down at the moment.:cool:

Which foxfarm nutrients and supplements did you use??

MaryJaneGirl:heart:

maryjanegirl said:
Which foxfarm nutrients and supplements did you use??

MaryJaneGirl:heart:
im was using the big grow for veg with the big bloom together. now that im in flower im using the big bloom and the tiger bloom together with the open sesame supplements. through out the flowering process i will go from the open sesame to the beastie blooms to the cha ching supplements at the end. all this time i will be using the big bloom and the tiger bloom as well. what can i say i like to feed my babies, and i have yet to get any type of nute burn using fox farm and i use more than the suggested ration that is posted on foxfarms web site

Latest posts

Back