Pictures Of Grow Op Week 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetosh

Reaction score
This is week 3 of flower, in soil, 2 x 600 watt HPS, 12 X NL from clone.
Please comment would love to know what everyone thinks.
Have just watered my girls, house and garden aarde A+B 1.8 EC, 10 x 5 ml spoon grotek Monster bloom + H&G multi enyem.
My plants love it, will swap Monster Bloom for FoxFarm Cha Ching and PK Hammer Head

not sure if this is the correct way to update, however start of week 6, any thoughts comments more than welcome.

plus a couple of shoits of my mums, and next crop,clones

Image006 - Copy.jpg

Image007 - Copy.jpg

Image008 - Copy.jpg

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Looking good there mate, I prefer soil as well. Nice to get in amongst the stuff as well eh? nice pics :)

Nice forest of green you got going there, how much space are you growing in?

phatpharmer

Good looking girls! Do you know whose NL they came from, as in which breeder? I ask because that strain interests me a lot and I have doubts about some of the versions of it.

phatpharmer said:
Nice forest of green you got going there, how much space are you growing in?

phatpharmer

Not a lot, attic space, aprox 2x2x1.5 m (w x d x h), thank you for your comments:)

420benny said:
Good looking girls! Do you know whose NL they came from, as in which breeder? I ask because that strains interests me a lot and I have doubts about some of the versions of it.

I am sorry I dont know who the breeder is, I also grow Cheese again no idea who the breeder is, have had both strains for over 3 years.

stevetosh said:
This is week 3 of flower, in soil, 2 x 600 watt HPS, 12 X NL from clone.
Please comment would love to know what everyone thinks.

Have just watered my girls, house and garden aarde A+B 1.8 EC, 10 x 5 ml spoon per 100l grotek Monster bloom + H&G multi enyem.
My plants love it, will swap Monster Bloom for FoxFarm Cha Ching and PK Hammer Head

Very nice girls and setup... It looks like they're loving it and so are you!;)

Peace!:cool:

I see you have done your math and more,we like to see about 75 watts per plant,you have done a great job of proving that theory,more light is always best,plants look great,and that nl(northern lights)is a very old and proven strain,I don't know if I can say this,but here goes,nirvana seed is the only seed co. I will use,there nl is very clean,and will bud extremely large,200-300 grams per adult plant,very potent,my fav is haze/nl,couch lock for sure,haha,great job Steve

420grower said:
I see you have done your math and more,we like to see about 75 watts per plant,you have done a great job of proving that theory,more light is always best,plants look great,and that nl(northern lights)is a very old and proven strain,I don't know if I can say this,but here goes,nirvana seed is the only seed co. I will use,there nl is very clean,and will bud extremely large,200-300 grams per adult plant,very potent,my fav is haze/nl,couch lock for sure,haha,great job Steve

Thank you for your kind words, I grow from clone, have mums that are umm quiet old I guess, I mean I reknew them evry now and again from clone and start again if you follow, I suppose new seed/stock would be a good thing but you hav to grow through all that sexing malachie, but its food for thought, thanks.

You want to see them now! new photos to follow.....

would love to see them,I am like you,I have kept mums for 2 years at times,I am a medical breeder so I do start from seed and do cross pollinate to start a new strain,I have recently added a white variety to my stock,using my magoos magic,and crossing with white widow,and then a second cross of mango,the results are amazing,and very potent,I am a paralyzed veteran with a pain level of 8-10 dailey,its either morphine or potent medical mj,I use medical mj every 2-3 hrs,and can control my pain very well,and no addiction,thats what I'm talking about!

Latest posts

Back