Pipe Dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
Right now our Lottery is at $175 million. What would I do if I won it? 1st I would pay off all my debts and my imediant familys debts. Then I would go up into the mountains and buy me about 100 acers build me a cabin, and live in peace away from the rest of the crazy world. I would raise cattle, pigs, chickens and gardens and live off the land. I would spend my time Hunting and fishing and of course growing those beautiful plants we all have come to love so much. How would the rest of you spend $175 million if you won it?...take care..

I already live pretty close to the middle of nowhere. I would buy a few purple erkle clones and some Querkel beans. The querkel beans are a victim of the family budget cuts :D.

There is this nice lil island that I have been looking at..... now sure if there is tillable soil there or not, if not, I will ship a couple barges of nice topsoil there and create a nice couple acres of tillable land there. hehehe...

This Island is like 300 acres, has a nice airstrip and a deepwater mooring......

Ship a few cows, pigs, etc etc.. grow my own veggies and smoke.... And forget about any kind of politics or anything else that bugs me hehehe....

I would go where the winds take me, never being in the same spot for more than a month. If I was feeling the tropics, that's where I would go. If I was feeling the mountains, that's where I would go. If I was feeling the city.... Well, ya feeling me? Been stuck, geographically, all my life. That would so change!:D

Sir_Tokie said:
Right now our Lottery is at $175 million. What would I do if I won it? 1st I would pay off all my debts and my imediant familys debts. Then I would go up into the mountains and buy me about 100 acers build me a cabin, and live in peace away from the rest of the crazy world. I would raise cattle, pigs, chickens and gardens and live off the land. I would spend my time Hunting and fishing and of course growing those beautiful plants we all have come to love so much. How would the rest of you spend $175 million if you won it?...take care..

>>> need a gardner? or general sheepherder?:hubba: ;) :cool: ...bb...

Banjo you would be more than welcome my friend...take care..

Id build me my dream Green house totaly off the grid,most of it underground
with my fully equiped 20,000 sq foot grow complex bank 70 mill, and appoint 100 mill to a help legalize weed fund with me as executor

Latest posts

Back