Pissin off mods and ruining things, TIME TO STOP THE **

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
i've been on this forum for 4-5 years now, and i've looked forward to information from mods, other MP'ers and the ever so greatest contests ever. From MVP to the BPOTM and everything inbetween we owe a great thanks to the mods for the dedication it takes to manage something like this and keep up on over 10,000 memebers different posts. With the recent announcment of TBG stopping the BPOTM is the clinching moment here people. A veteran of the grow and looked up to for lots of answers, help and advice. Now i think its time everyone here stops, and takes a second to edit themselves before causing any more headaches.

If you really are backin out TBG on the BPOTM if you want to bump me up to mod I'll gladly run it.

Fire it up
KT

While I think you mean well with this post, I feel it's in our best interest if I just close it. I can see it going downhill fast with folks who may feel differently, or feel a need to add their .02

No more drama for the day folks, SmokinMoms nerves can't handle it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back