Pix. 1/4 Pound I Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what kind of experience you guys have had w/ this weed seed, but I can tell you one thing. I started a huge grow opp a couple of years ago and for the first round used the seed from "good" brick weed, and let me tell you that its not worth growing IMO...I ended up w/ approximately 100 female plants and they all turned out w/ very low potency. I had to smoke nearly an eigth to get a buzz...not worth the risk

r u sure u harvested them at the right time. i mean 100 female plants from brick seeds. just seems like somethin is missin here. why would u devise such a large grow op over seed from brick weed. thats alot of work and time money etc to tie up in some brick seeds. i had frenz who have taken seeds from some bull crap shwag/brick and they grew some extremely good smoke from them lot better than the buds from they mothers. i think alot has to do wit the right harvest time for just bout any strain and u can come out wit some decent smoke

Dub_j said:
damn! a good estimate is roughly $100 a zip, or $400 a qp thats a good price! make some brownies!!

I can't make any Brownie due to kids r around and the O'lady says No.
:hitchair:O'lady:hitchair: :hubba:

JayRa said:
I don't know what kind of experience you guys have had w/ this weed seed, but I can tell you one thing. I started a huge grow opp a couple of years ago and for the first round used the seed from "good" brick weed, and let me tell you that its not worth growing IMO...I ended up w/ approximately 100 female plants and they all turned out w/ very low potency. I had to smoke nearly an eigth to get a buzz...not worth the risk

I grow from Good Brick Weed all the time and I am having some good results and that what I got going on now and have a some thread of my grows..
Yea the THC can be on a low side when when buying Bulk from WAY Down South where they do a Guerrilla grow from Columbia ! Myself I think that way on why some smoke I buy, I have to smoke alittle Bigger Hoot to get a buzz..

Risk is in every grow my friend, and doesn't matter if the THC level is High or Low it all a Risk...;)

Latest posts

Back