Pizza delivery in Brownsville leads to pot bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas has the same problem that 36 other states have marijuana is illegal. With 400lbs surely they were dealing, why in the hell they did not have someone pick up the pizza on their way to get a bag is beyond me.

Hey hold up there Chef. it's my constitutional right to knock Texas. And as long as I live here and pay taxes here. I'm gona knock it till they get it right.

or... they knew he was on the way. meet him at the street...or...have someone coming for smoke ^ pick it up^...or...not be morons...cause they deffinately were, by all means...

$330 thou. bond...apiece...thats Texas...go there on vacation, never leave...

do you think they will give 'em the death penalty for this heinous crime?:shocked: :doh:

Do you guys know where Brownsville is? Its way down in the south, bordering Mexico. I would assume there's quite a bit of trafficing happening there.

And thanks chef. ;) Not all Texans are like that, hopefully just a small few.

Every state legal or not, has its share of those types of folks unfortunately.

I know we have our share up here SM :(

OldHippieChick said:
Hey hold up there Chef. it's my constitutional right to knock Texas. And as long as I live here and pay taxes here. I'm gona knock it till they get it right.
If OldHIppieChick lives in Texas, in can't be all bad..:)

It is OHC, i'm just passionate about where i was born.

It's a repeater that don't need to be reloaded either:hubba:

I bet it was 400 lbs of smashed up, seedy, brown, and compressed....lol

if your going to get popped, at least have some dank, sticky, stinky green!

ewww lf you got a damn good point! It was prob. that hermied brown brick weed.

SmokinMom you're right and I doubt seriously that this was TX weed. Brownsville's a border town and this was probably just a smuggler. I move freight and last week we had a truck come in from El Paso and the load got confiscated when the El Paso driver got pulled over with 850 lbs of MX brick in his cab. It's part of the border economy.

This is exactly what is wrong with the world. Noisy people! AT least the parents were feeding the kids. Most children of drug dealers are neglected and abused. Always told to stay in there room when there transactions going on. Not allowed to talk to people because parents don't want the kids to slip out whats going on. I hope this guy gets messed up!

I love that you can have an effin beer in front of your kids but If you have mj in the house you are some how endangering them.

DO PARENTS GET DRUNK AND BEAT THERE KIDS YES! dO THEY GET BAKED AND BEAT THEM NO!

thc is good for me said:
I love that you can have an effin beer in front of your kids but If you have mj in the house you are some how endangering them.

DO PARENTS GET DRUNK AND BEAT THERE KIDS YES! dO THEY GET BAKED AND BEAT THEM NO!

I think the issue that brought up the endangerment charges was not so much the smoking, as it was the 400lbs being trafficked through the house.

I think there is more to this story though, that pizza guy had some sort of vendetta. Come on now, this guy delivers hot, greasy goodness right to your front door. You really believe this was the first time he encountered pot? And if he called the police on every customer that smokes he would be fired, pizza shops can't afford to lose their smoking customers!!!

Good point mike i remember my first delivery job back in the .......er, high school! Almost everybody that worked there smoked and the drivers were the worst. Sometimes even told my diliveries i doooo except all forms of payment fer gratuity.

Latest posts

Back