pizza (with the lot...anyone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

purplephazes

Two employees from global pizza chain Domino's have been sacked after posting footage of their unhygienic backroom antics on YouTube.
In the series of online videos, a female Domino's employee films her male co-worker blowing snot onto pizzas, farting on salami and rubbing cleaning implements between his buttocks.
"This is my special Italian sandwich," the male employee says at one point, before sticking a piece of cheese up his nose and placing it on what appears to be a customer's order.
In another video, entitled "Poopie Dishes", the same employee drops his shorts, aggressively wipes a cloth between his buttocks and uses it to wash a pizza pan.
The company reacted swiftly to head off a publicity disaster after the videos were posted to blogs on Monday and Tuesday.

A couple of friends of mine worked at KFC when we were in high school. You'd be shocked at what a couple of 16 year-olds can come up with to do to raw chicken. To this day, it's nearly impossible for me to eat KFC.

ps: Remember a book called Portnoy's Complaint? Liver anyone?:hubba:

About 15 yrs ago in a small town in Ohio some kids pooped in the refried beans at Taco Bell and caused 30+ people to become sick in 1 night. They shut the taco bell down. And now to the good part there were 2 boys behind it all and believe me when I tell you they got theirs. A couple of the people they served that night were not people to mess with in this manner and they found the 2 boys and beat them both like rented mules. And IMO thats what needs to happen to these guys here also...take care..

Think they are gonna get what they deserve Sir Tokie.

Going from tossing pizza crust, to tossing salads. :rofl:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Thats why I learned to cook. And never eat fast food.
Only pubes I wanna be pickin out of my teeth belong to the babysitter.
WELL then if you need a new baby sitter let me know man! P>S i'll even shave my beard off ...just to be sure !

I know if it were me I would find them. Then my Batman side would come out. WHACK-BOOM-BAMM-SMACK..lol...take care..

purplephazes said:
WELL then if you need a new baby sitter let me know man! P>S i'll even shave my beard off ...just to be sure !

Ive waited all these years just for her to become legal. I aint givin up now.
(Legal to someone my age means her seniors movie pass should be in the mail)

Sir_Tokie said:
I know if it were me I would find them. Then my Batman side would come out. WHACK-BOOM-BAMM-SMACK..lol...take care..
and you could ave em for ..dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner BAT SLAMS :D

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Thats why I learned to cook. And never eat fast food.
Only pubes I wanna be pickin out of my teeth belong to the babysitter.

:rofl: too funny spearchucker!

am i the only person who finds spearchuckers comment offensive.

wrongun springs to mine esp as his babysitter is a male

rotfl

uk420maan

Sir_Tokie said:
About 15 yrs ago in a small town in Ohio some kids pooped in the refried beans at Taco Bell and caused 30+ people to become sick in 1 night. They shut the taco bell down. And now to the good part there were 2 boys behind it all and believe me when I tell you they got theirs. A couple of the people they served that night were not people to mess with in this manner and they found the 2 boys and beat them both like rented mules. And IMO thats what needs to happen to these guys here also...take care..
the same thing happened in a sydney restuarant 2-3 months ago but a female had a mr whoopie in someones ice cream :ignore: this now has caused me to no longer enjoy chocolate chip flavor anymore ! the court hearings continue !

Latest posts

Back