plant killer friends next grow ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

so you all saw mates last attempt when he killed all the 14 plants in 4 days flat.well he best not kill these next lot bigger better versions x 16 power plants.:holysheep:

just waiting on 6 rooting some more then come this sunday night they go to his home for their long life-heres hoping folks:spit:

gonna grow in soil single cola type:rolleyes:

pkj

Just curious to know..

How did your friend kill 14 plants in 4 days???

hiya all mr puffalot my friend dont listen to anything i say unless its do you want some buds for free-thats the only time he listens.

i said water them when needed when im away for 4 days so he doesnt even go into his attic grow room-he alledges i said dont water.

imbicile.

lol

pkj

under 1 x 600w hps and all extraction etc is taken care of along with 16" osc fan

14 power plants and 2 shite pp

in soil couldnt bring myself to waste a moment at mates house setting up another system for him to totally **** up by not checking cf/ph so in soil and heres hoping folks:holysheep:

pkj

still alive after 1 day of flower

pkj:spit::hubba:

:spit::D

pkj

yippee alls going to plan:hubba: and have spider mites on mates plants:holysheep: ffs i really really cleaned the room:giggle: so stuff it they have mites so when their a big bigger ill treat them to some killa stuff.:rolleyes: :ignore:

here ya go folks.:D

pkj

How many plants has your mate wrecked now pkjoe ? Man you have bad luck with them mites.

rotflmao

hey runbyhemp mates killed many many many lost count.

he is instrcuted to stay away from his attic im doing the grow start to finish so should be ok.

spider mites well as you all know i seem to breed the critters.

doesnt help the fact i have about 10 juniper plants outside my front door-spider mites favourite meal so every time in come in or go out possibility i have them on me.

they are so pretty though-the junipers that is.

lol

pkj

so day 6 of flower and apart from suffering form major nitrogen deficency thay are looking ok considering they also have mites which i find are harder to treat when plants are to small aka too young so when they get a bit stronger ill do them mites in

lol

pkj enjoy

yes they really are that colour

roflmao

pkj

:eek: mites:eek:
hope you irradicate them with EXTREME prejeduce.
glad you got your friends plants worked out.:cool:

day 11 of flowering and they look like a high viz jacket colour wise but still hanging in there and growing so enjoy
:eek: :ignore:
lol

pkj

my pot of gold has a nitro def. i think it may die. ihope your plants grow on..cuz mine are still seedling. later :shocked:

so checked on these sad plants and to be honest they look worse leaves started to curl and crappy looking.:)

so told mate that may as well bin them and start again i will bring my mother plants and you can flower them:hubba:

so he said yeh ok but these ones growing now may recover when we put them into flower.:hubba: :p :D ;)

i then informed him they have been in flower for 12 days now:eek:

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTT:eek: :ignore:

so new grow starts boxing day 1 x crit mass 1 x power plant and 1 x rocklock:)

pkj

new year-**** its not yet anyway here goes with growshow stage 3 at mates house:eek:

not again i hear you all say:holysheep: :spit:

so here i go:hubba: :D

1st pics is ones getting the trash can and the others are 12"-2ft high

pkj

good show alls well at mates for the time being:hairpull: :hubba: :eek: :rolleyes:

pkj

and the plants in this order are

pic 1 and 2 dutch passion power plant top and side veiw about 2ft + high:hubba:

pics 3 rocklock about 1ft high

pic 4 mr nice crit mass about 1ft high.

enjoy:D :)

pkj

Latest posts

Back