Plants hit by a "mist of spraypaint".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
Yes, that's what they look like. Lots and lots (on EVERY leaf) of small white dots of "paint". It was all over the plants except the newest shoots. But at the same time they look healthy and perky. No dying or wilting.

Glad it's not my plants, they belong to a friend. I did not have a camera with me when i saw them, but i never seen anything quite like it. So it shouldn't be to hard for you guys to figure out what is wrong;). I'm thinking it must be some sort of bug/fungus since he's been growig the same way for a while without any trouble.

Help appreciated, take care/
k

Hello Keb :)

Sounds like it could be mildew.

Then again the plant may have been visited by a fairy and its fairy dust.

Without close up pics its difficult to say.

Is his grow environment damp?

Has the grower got insect problems?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Keb :)

Sounds like it could be mildew.

Then again the plant may have been visited by a fairy and its fairy dust.

Without close up pics its difficult to say.

Is his grow environment damp?

Has the grower got insect problems?

Tanks! Checked out powdery mildew and that's what it is! Atleast that's how it looks. Thank you very much! He's got perfect conditions for it too. I've been naging that he should improve his cab but he really want to do it his own way. And sometimes its success, sometimes failure. We sure have a different aproach to this hobby. No bugs though.

Some people never listen to advice, thats just the way it is.

white specks everywhere? if its powdery mildew, better get a sulpher burner quickly.

are you sure no mites? they present this problem in this fashion also...

IRISH said:
white specks everywhere? if its powdery mildew, better get a sulpher burner quickly.

are you sure no mites? they present this problem in this fashion also...

I have no experience with mites, but my friend does and he says it aint what it is.

Latest posts

Back