Plants per Sq ft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
Had quik question bout how many plant to put in an 8 Sq foot cabnet? My cab is 2ft x 4 ft x 6 ft with 4ft of grow space between floor and light. Im growing lowryder2 got the seeds the other day and plan on puting in 2 gallon bags not sure on how many to start and try to flower in the cab.

Bobo,

You can NOT flower more plants than you can fit into the grow room and probably not that many. So remember that each plant has the potential to reach 18" to 20"wide I would suggest one row of 3 with a second row of 2 offset between the back so that you have zig-zag pattern looking down from above.

I don't grow autos but I usually figure on at least a 2' circle for each plant growing to around 4' from the floor.

If they are auto flowering lowryders, they tend to be shorter and bushier than regulars.

Check and see what the breeder says about their size.

Good Smoking.

Thanks for the advice. From what ive been able to find in here the tallest iv heard of is out 30 in tall but cant find any thing on how wide the get. Guess im just gonna have to dive in and see ordered 5 fem seeds and 10 reg gonna start 2 fem and 5 reg and hope for a male to polinate with

i had a 2' x 4' cabinet that i gave to my buddy.... he's been flowering some auto russian's and moves 16 to the cabinet once he's sexed them.... so i'd say you could get away with 2 per sq foot.... that may be around the limit for autos....

Latest posts

Back