plants to grow to help your grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
ok weird title.. and i don't know if there will be anything else.

see, this season my bamboo plant is getting a decent height, and i ran out of bamboo stakes.. so i'm quite stoked to be staking my plants up from supplies i got off of another plant i grew :D

got me thinking; anyone else grow anything to help with their MJ growing?
i know there's companion planting (i like to have mint nearby, did great to slow my ant/aphid problem *if only there was a plant for thrips)
and next year plan to plant more dill around the yard (it does great at overpowering summer pot funk ;) )

so anything you plant, or know of that i could plant, that helps with MJ growing at all?

nicely done Kao---long time no see senor---i am also interested in "companion planting"---grape tomatoes are good for snacking while working in the garden---sounds like your little ecosystem in your yard is good place to be :icon_smile:

Rosemary might be a good companion plant.

I am saving my hydrangea stems for stakes.

Rosemary is a great idea.

I have a lot of big sunflowers--their stems may work for takes as well.

Try growing Marigolds along with your cannabis plants. They do help repel bugs. I grow in a room in my garage and grow them along with my cannabis girls. Have NEVER had a bad bug in 5 grows. On another site, suggested this, and several months later one of the mods got back and called this, the best suggestion ever, as it did away with his bug problem. Hope this might help someone out. Bought small pot of Marigolds, save the seeds for next time. Very cheap bug repellant.

I'm thinking about using white clover as a cover crop to keep the weeds out until the plants can shade 'em out by themselves. I have a real problem with ragweed. The big garden has been taken over, and I took four front end loader buckets of the crap out of the little garden/pot pen.
I've got a friend with a tree service that brings me a truck load or two of chips now and then. Might try them in the pot pen as long as they don't cause mold.

Latest posts

Back