Please watch these

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep:GO DENVER!!!!:dancing::headbang2::yay::aok::clap::48:CALIFORNIA SHOULD BE NEXT...I HOPE!

that was some good stuff there.. i loved the first 1 with the senator stereotyping hippies and weed!1 :rolleyes:

That fool of a senator along with the pot cookie cop are awesome! "Time is going by really really really really slow right now.......I think we're dead." Hahahahahahahaaa

Chronic007:ccc:

haha, that charlie brown.. what a clown.. he was owned.

Hey where's my TieDye and WV Bus???

I just couldnt stop laughinig at the cop on a pot brownie and now I cant stop laughin at your post chronic. I bet he will never steal someones pot and make brownies again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ive been pretty messed up in my day from some pot brownies but never enough to call 911 and say I think were dieing hahahahahahahahahaha. You couldnt beat the smile off my face with a hammer rite when I seen that. Thanx for taking the time to look at them. Pretty soon you know there gonna be a joke that begins like this "hey did you hear the one about the cop and the pot brownie?" hahaha im still laughin. I think Im jus to high rite now.

OMG..... time going by really really really really slow!!! and then the one lady at the news desk busted up and snorted, that was the icing on the "brownie"

Latest posts

Back