Portland - Spokane info ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puffnstuff

Reaction score
hey guys and girls, I live in nowhere'sville and am taking a trip thru Portland to spokane. Can anyone tell me where I can get worm castings, misc guano's and high quality nutes in one of these city's? Need a name and address of a store. Would be nice if they had good prices too but that doesn't matter as much as just finding the stuff:hubba: , please. Thanks:p
puff

worm castings, go to fisherman store, go to pier store, they has worms, good start, if you cant find bats or their guano use fish eyes (fresh dead) mix it with the medium soils, works for me though texas, nc sc, ga, va, wva, dry nor wet air, works for me quit spending too much on $$ will save u from pain in the neck syndromes

fish eye's, never heard of just useing eye's. tell us more please. But I still want the castings and guano's please, anyone?
puff

Try American Agriculture at 9220 SE Stark St. 503-256-2400. THey are online at american ag.com and have another store in Beaverton. THey have worm castings, etc. I buy stuff there when I'm in town. Near to I-205 and I-84. Or try Roots garden supply 5426 N Gay Ave. Never been there but they carry the same kind of stuff .Finally, Grow America Garden Supply 11511 SW Pacific Hwy 503-841 6868 is near I-5. I have bought fetilizer there and they probably have similar stuff...Cheers

Tom O'Bedlam said:
Try American Agriculture at 9220 SE Stark St. 503-256-2400. THey are online at american ag.com and have another store in Beaverton. THey have worm castings, etc. I buy stuff there when I'm in town. Near to I-205 and I-84. Or try Roots garden supply 5426 N Gay Ave. Never been there but they carry the same kind of stuff .Finally, Grow America Garden Supply 11511 SW Pacific Hwy 503-841 6868 is near I-5. I have bought fetilizer there and they probably have similar stuff...Cheers

Dude man... you sure are making me homesick.... :cry: I lived in Portland/Vancouver for 10 years before moving back to the other coast (seems like the other side of the world). I know of all these places but when I lived there, I wasn't growing. I will be moving back there eventually, so now I know where to go.

Thanks for the memories.

Bohica

Thanks alot tom. I owe ya buddy, american ag was JUST what I needed. Coulda' droped a grand in there if I wasn't careful, hehehe. They had what I wanted, and lots of it, not bad on prices either.

puff

ps.

after driving another 5 hours to spokane I decided to stop there on my way back on sunday and load the van full of ff ocean forest and perlite.

Glad to help...sorry you're homesick Bohica..that American Ag store is basically a marijuana grow shop. Did you see the medical marijuana card notice by the cash register?:hubba:

check out me and the kids..wish I knew if they were boys or girls:)

P7110002.JPG

P7110007.JPG

P7110004.JPG

didnt see the notice, was too busy trying not to drool..Back of the van was draggin all the way home. Funny thing is, I knew right were stark st. is because I spent a night at the motel 6 across the street from American Ag 2 years ago, made it easy to find and remember. Thanks again tom.
puff

Latest posts

Back