pot online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dursky

Reaction score
I found this site, u send $$ they send pot. I sent for 1/2 ounce of purple kush 180 and 1/2 gram of bubble hash 45. What do u think my chances are...:eek: will let u know.. the only place they will not send to is the US so its:( or:D

dursky said:
I found this site, u send $$ they send pot. I sent for 1/2 ounce of purple kush 180 and 1/2 gram of bubble hash 45. What do u think my chances are...:eek: will let u know.. the only place they will not send to is the US so its:( or:D
Why would you even do something like that. :eek:

Unless you are in an absolutely "mj friendly" country, where it is LEGAL.. "I" would never risk or attempt it. You aren't concerned with a Drug Agent showing up at the address you have it delivered to??..or some fool on the other end laughing his arse off, all the way to the store to spend the 2 bills he just recived in the mail?..(he's thinkin' "hell, yea. ..there's one born every minute.")

$225 would totally setup an op to grow your own purple kush, for next to nothing. The bubblehash is then a "by-product"..of the grow...Ha!

We don't condone, promote, or allow promotion of any buying, selling, tradeing or gifting on this site. We are here to supply information and education on how to cultivate your own, bcome self sufficient... and avoid those very type of ppl.
Please, no links...even "if"... it isn't a ripoff.

I have a Doctors note.. things are different here with Medical mj and i am not selling or telling anyone else what to do.. if you dont want to hear.. fine.

No, no he isn't. In fact he is far from it. What he is trying to do is prevent the spread of stupidity through this forum. You may get lucky and get what you ordered, but for the most part 99.999999999% of the time it is a scam. A scam that could end up with some kind of federal agent for your country knocking on your door with a nice new pair of handcuffs for the summer fashion season.

^^ROFL.Dursky,what's the site that you bought that 'weed' from?Are you sure it isn't "legal" aka "fake" buds lil man? And why would you waste time like that>buying the 'weed' that you claim to buy through the net/post leaves alot more tracks for the feds to follow than buying it off the street IMO.

thank's for the support pussum
I thought I was only pointing out the "reality" of the situation...
I'll let him think about his choice of words, and what fights to pick, for 24 hrs.

I agree with you hick 100%

Two rules to follow that can get you through just about anything in life.

Safety First
Don't leave a trail

Take that how you will, but it is applicable to just about everything in life.

i agree with hick too.... hm lets go fishing in front of the police station with a bud on the hook hm lets see what we catch lol

Sticky_Budz said:
i agree with hick too.... hm lets go fishing in front of the police station with a bud on the hook hm lets see what we catch lol

Yep, I agree!! :)

Hick, you're still my super duper mod! ;)

dursky said:
your a jerk hicks
hey dursky let me tell u somthing if it wasnt for hick, stoney bud, TBG there would be alot of ppl getting busted on this site because of stupid things they do or say. i been here for a few and this is a great site with great ppl to help u here. and thats all they are trying to do. so if u cant take some good advice from some old school growers than maybe u shouldnt be here. calling ppl names are things little kids do. so stand up straight and take the advice like a man and not like a child. peace

I have seen these sites that send you bud, it works! i myself have never tried as being a new greenthumb with The_Riz, we find prices for bud as being a real bummer. EVERYTIME we go get some supplies from our guy while our plants are maturing (first grow) we always seem a bit confounded as for just a few grams can cost you the equivalent of a weeks food shopping.

Grow your buds, i garantee that it is an investment well worth it in the long run.

thats why i started my grow lol so that way i had more money to spend on my munchies lol

Don't "kill the messenger" dursky. Hick is the bomb. He's just trying to share some words of wisdom for your benefit, dont take it personally.

But I would be interested to know what you end up getting, if anything. I ordered my seeds from a bank that said it would not ship to US addresses and I had them within a week. Let us know what happens.

Probably one of the dumbest things u can possibly do..IMO. Lets see.. weed is illegal, so lets order it offline and have it sent to a specific address for all our local hardworking officers to get a hold of. WOW! Smooth move. :p :p :p And yes for that kind of money u could've grown some killer homegrown at ur place!

P.S. Hicks is no where near being and idiot/jerk as u are my friend. He's probably one of the most knowledgable growers on here! Thanks for all ur post Hicks it's helped a great deal!

Latest posts

Back