potash????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8xjagerxbongxtoker

Reaction score
i was womdering if potash is a good source of nutes for my g-13 white widow fem?? does it effect the ph level or what? this is my first grow.
i got these little tubes with colored tablets to test the soils ph level should i test the soild with the potash or with out?

Wow, you need to do a lot of reading about nutrients, Potash is only one of the nutrients plants need, plus they need micro and macro nutrients...

It would good to use but you would need to add, nitrogen, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, copper, boron, iron, vitamins.. A whole bunch of stuff...

And yes it will change ph, if you dont have a way to test for ph you will need to get somthing asap

ok thx for te advise bud... but what would be better bat guano or sea bird guano? the bat guano say its overall n-p-k is 8-4-1 and the sea bird guano is 13-12-2 whic would be best?

also if u can post a link to someting better thxs

from looking at the numbers i would use sae bird guano for veg with a potsh supplement... And bat guano for flower with a phosphorous and potash supplement...

If I had to choose one that is listed above it would be the bat guano with some liquid bone meal 0-12-0. And some liquid kelp meal 1-0-2...

all found here
hxxp://www.wormsway.com/products.aspx?cat=FERTO&AC=1

change x's in link to t's

But if you want to get really good results with guano i would buy this, and its only $26 for the kit
hxxp://www.wormsway.com/detail.aspx?t=prod&sku=IHGK400&AC=1

change x's to t's

this is the best guano kit made and it comes with instructions on how to use it for various stages of growth...

This system here is one of the best organic nutrient programs but it costs more than guano

hxxp://www.hydroempire.com/store/index.php/cPath/6_48_103

change x's to t's

str8xjagerxbongxtoker said:
this last link of biobizz which product are u reffering cuz theres like 20 diffrent products..

The whole line.... its a system and they all work together
bio grow, biobloom, alg-a-mic, top max and root juice and fish mix...

Thats what i was saying, its a lot more money than the guano but the stuff works great!!

heres a feeding schedule so you can see how it works

hxxp://www.gchydro.com/pdf/biobizz.pdf

you can also go non-organic if you want.... General hydroponics floranova grow and bloom, flourolicious plus and koolbloom...

Theres also recipe for success its $27 found here
hxxp://www.hydroempire.com/store/product_info.php/cPath/6_48_113/products_id/1343

Just go to the different nutrient manufactures websites they almost all have feeding schedules and then choose a system..

alrite been looking at the info and its very nice in deede but hella pricey but i want top quality bud so i know i need to pay the price...

but another question about the biobizz products so i would feed all those into the plants water daily? so if i get these products what soil would i have to use?

Go to this link they have a feeding chart... and no you dont give it all to them, you give different supplements at different stages of growth. And remember when you pay that price for the nutes it will last more than one grow unless you have a larger garden... for 4-6 plants you should be able to get 2 grows out of that..

feeding chart here

hxxp://www.gchydro.com/pdf/biobizz.pdf

Latest posts

Back