Practice makes perfect???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Professor bongwater

Still Green!
Reaction score
Could someone please give me some hints on how to successfully use a whizzinator. I have a test tomorrow, so I purchased one today. The instructions says to practice.... So I have practiced and practiced and still it look as though I have never taken a piss standing up before. Maybe if I piss on myself during the test it will distract them enough to get away with this act. IMHO this thing needs some serious redesigning. If anyone out there knows what I am going through PLEASE HELP!!!
This is for a job and I am praying that they will not need to observe the test, but the last test I had taken was for a job as well and they watched me very closely......And I thought I was at last legal to medicate myself the way our GREAT creator had intended us to!!
Enough rambling (for now)...
Prof.

Good day,
The only method that has worked for me is to drink lots of water. Water is your best friend will flush your system. Not sure what a whizzinator is. If you have to provide a sample make sure it's as late in the day as possible and drink plenty of water to continue flushing your system. Good luck.....

Thanks for the shot-o-luck movintarget! I am a firm believer in good old fashioned H2O as well. Although I have not personally never tried to pass (with only water) without at least 4 days clean. So I was in sort of in a panic = "the whizzinator" idea.
Anyway, it took some getting use to but it worked!!!
I thank God for giving me a tester that was not interested in the size of my penis. As the last tester I had was "very interested in the size of my penis". What a way to earn a buck ha!
AAAAHHHHH!!!! Now I can clear my lungs and get some rest.
:48:

I thank God for giving me a tester that was not interested in the size of my penis. As the last tester I had was "very interested in the size of my penis". What a way to earn a buck ha!
..Ohh man..funny stuff Prof'..thanks

It's impossible to "clean out" your system in just a few days for a test. But, it is very possible to pass a test if you smoked less than 48 hrs before a test... Tried and tested. What you do is pound a liquid of your choice starting anywhere from 2 hrs to 24 hrs before your test. Urinate a half an hour before your test and pound a ton more water. What this is doing is DILUTING the concentration of your urine so it is impossible for them to see anything in it. Smoke on...

Man, its crazy that they make u take drug tests in the U.S. just for a job. Who the hell cares what u do in your personal life. If you **** at a job its going to show in your job performance regardless if you take drugs or not!

Ah the famous wizzinator. I would mess with their head and pull both members out at the same time. Hey if they want to watch then give them a show.

Latest posts

Back