Problem? (Opinion needed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
So here's the deal, I just transplanted this lovely plant into a bigger planter. Overall it's very green and lush, however some leaves are fold/overlapping one another and was wondering if that is a problem. New growth from the middle is kinda pushing through and folding a few leaves a bit. Was wondering if this was normal.

How does she look, everything seem to be in order?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86137&d=1225602489

There is a link to the pic, it's posted in my journal so I couldn't repost it.

Trent45 said:
here is a link to the pic, it's posted in my journal so I couldn't repost it.
:aok:
HippyInEngland said:
Nothing wrong.

Stop treating it with cotton wool fingers, its a weed :)
:aok:

Listen to those here willing to offer advice

Watch and listen to your plants, they will tell you if they need help

Research your chosen hobby well, read old journals use the search option..............

but I guess most of all

stop

stressin

they look great..............................:aok:

Well thanks. I just wasn't sure, this is my first indoor attempt. Well full indoor, no transferring to outdoor this time. But yeah, I have never seen a plant bush out like this, I'm assuming that once the new set comes out fully the rest of the leaves will be able to settle below it and flatten out. I've grown Indica strains before I did this batch I did a lot of reading and went out and up'd my CFL wattage. This bugger hasn't stretched one bit.

Trent45 said:
This bugger hasn't stretched one bit.

Thats a good thing ;)

Leaves are a plants way of giving you messages, you need to learn what they are telling you :)

If they dont unravel or they distort or change oddly in any way, come back with pics.

Latest posts

Back