Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

can of ownage

Reaction score
It has just come to my attention that my god buddy and personal idol Astra has bee banned... or at least it says he was banned... any1 have any information on this?I would like to ask the moderators (or whoever banned him specifically) why has he been banned? I mean you mods are just doing your job but sometimes i think things get wayyyyy outa hand thanx

what happened? there were a lot of good posts.......and he was fun to read.....

can of ownage said:
It has just come to my attention that my god buddy and personal idol Astra has bee banned... or at least it says he was banned... any1 have any information on this?I would like to ask the moderators (or whoever banned him specifically) why has he been banned? I mean you mods are just doing your job but sometimes i think things get wayyyyy outa hand thanx​
Well as Stoney Bud stated in another post there were problems between him and the staff here at MP. He was warned a number of times about his abusive behavior and chose to keep pushing buttons so he was banned. We are not like other sites were you can do as you please and speak to members and staff the way he did. It's just not gonna happen.

"DITTO"...
The staff was unanimous in the descision.
He recieved multiple warnings.
"HE" knows the reasons.

This is the second post of this nature, in as many days. This isn't up for public debate, nor is it going to change with a plea to the mass's/membership.
Astra is where he is, due to descisions that he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back