Psilocybin powder under the tongue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
Wondering if placing a small dose of ground up mushroom under my tongue would stop heebeejeebees? I've read that mixing it w/lime or lemon juice (lemontek) mimics stomach acid and is effective. But wondered if making a lozenge out of it would work?

good question and relevant today as more states are decriminalizing magic mushrooms for therapeutic uses such as ptsd

just passed here in Colorado

we micro-dose at certain times of the year , like wintertime

the medicine helps chase away the blues in our experience

let us know how your experiment works

all he best

also , correct me if i am mistaken but it appears you have two goals in mind , stopping the heebeejeebes and a sore throat?

You can put the powder in gelatin capsules and take it that way. I think #2 capsules hold about 250 mg of powder which is a good microdose for me(I weight 230 lbs). Not instantaneous but calming seems to kick in within a half an hour.

You can put the powder in gelatin capsules and take it that way. I think #2 capsules hold about 250 mg of powder which is a good microdose for me(I weight 230 lbs). Not instantaneous but calming seems to kick in within a half an hour.
Maybe I should try that as I have always been a bit hyper.

giphy.gif

that is what we do

its about .10 of a gram?

a microdose means one will Not feel or experience any psychedelic tripping

unless one mistakenly consumes 4-5 at once

it happens

that is what we do

its about .10 of a gram?

a microdose means one will Not feel or experience any psychedelic tripping

unless one mistakenly consumes 4-5 at once

it happens
.1 gram(100 mg) would have required me to buy new gelatin capsules so I cheaped out on the capsules(but more than make up the cost by what the filler costs) and used what I had in my jelly cabinet. 250 mg makes colors a little more vibrant for me but it isn’t like tripping. On a different note, my brother is supposed to send me some DMT ‘pens’(like a vape pen I think). Looking forward to that fun.

.1 gram(100 mg) would have required me to buy new gelatin capsules so I cheaped out on the capsules(but more than make up the cost by what the filler costs) and used what I had in my jelly cabinet. 250 mg makes colors a little more vibrant for me but it isn’t like tripping. On a different note, my brother is supposed to send me some DMT ‘pens’(like a vape pen I think). Looking forward to that fun.

hahahahahaha!

2 peas in a pod here

we have a sack of the god molecule for special occasions

we have a dab rig set aside for that purpose

looking forward to a visit from the aliens

Latest posts

Back