Question about aged Fox Farm nutes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerseydude

Reaction score
Hey All

After over two years off, I decided to grow again. I have had some Fox Farms liquid ferts sitting in my closet the whole time. Are they still good? I mean, they've been in there on some hot summer days in NJ.

I haven't looked at them, but does anyone know if they go bad?

Thanks for any ansewers.

They've been opened and they've been in the closet where the summers get very hot. There's no AC there.

Jerseydude, why don't you just go out and buy new fertilizer? Personally, I'd replace those. I don't know how long their shelf life is, but should you take the chance of them not being any good? Just my two cents.

Now, as for the dry, concentrated ferts, I think those last a long time.

Yeah, that's what I thought. So I just sprung for the $50 to buy all three Fox Farms ferts. Plus I bought 3 bags of Fox Farms Ocean Forest, Rootech cloning gel, & a amt of rockwool cubes. I have all of the rest.

I had a bottle of the Tiger bloom that sat in the cupboard for about a year. When I used it up this fall, some of it had solidified. I'm "assumiing" that that would alter the npk ratios/concentrations. But I saw no 'ill effects'.

Latest posts

Back