Question about leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersativa

Reaction score
I am just wondering, why are 95% of my leaves three fingered? I have a few five fingered but have not seen anyone elses plants have three. Also I know i have seen it b4 but cannot find it, i have a couple leaves that have the brown rust spots on them. It isnt mites, it's more like they got burnt, but my lights are far enough away and the brown leaves are about mid plant.

Clones have to grow out of the thee leaves, sometimes they also will have singles,and doubles too. Give it time. As far as the browning it still sounds kinda liek mites, but if that is not the case maybe she is mg difficient.

I was thinking some kind of nute def. I am in flower and only feeding mgbloom food, soil is mg also, but well past the three months for the time released nutes.
I dunno, i guess i will just let her go a little longer and see what's up. BTW, tomorrow will be 2 weeks into flower and the tiny buds are looking great!!! I am expecting to see trichs start showing within the next 2-3 weeks?????

what is your set-up, and the rust spots with tip burn is a sure sign of over-fert.:postpicsworthless:

Latest posts

Back