Question about mineral water!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guys I was reading the Big Book of Buds Vol 1 and theres a section about KC Brains and he gives a tip to give your plants mineral water his quote "They love it. Every plant loves it.Its direct co2 to the roots" the question i have after giong out and buying 2 gal and reading the contents label it says nothing about having co2 in it, did he mean cabonated mineral water because I no that has co2? But in the article he says just mineral water, he dosen't say carbonated mineral water! Does anybody have exprience with using mineral water or using carbonated mineral water or can you even use carbonated water, I don't no any and all help on clearing this up much appreciated thanks again PP

I dont know anything about this carbonated mineral water, but roots need O2, not CO2. I would advise against anything that adds CO2 to the soil

Yeah I read that too, as far as I know CO2 kills if it gets to roots. I think he's just talking some junk to be honest, just cause he breeds doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about though.

Mineral water also contains a lot of (duh) minerals--not a good thing. Many people use an RO system or buy distilled water just to get the minerals out of the water. I think that I would do a little more research and see if you can find anyone else recommending this.

I can guarantee your plants will not like it. Also not to be mean but when was the last time you saw anyone grow some of KC's stuff, I seriously think he was just making stuff up LOL.

Latest posts

Back