Question about this Sur Gel stuff...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
My husband is looking for a new job, and since he is in construction, he will get tested EVERYWHERE he applies. The last time he used a cleaner and didn't pass... so we don't want to waste the money again if it didn't work last time (the company that makes the cleaner DID refund though!).

My question is this:
My husband is about 6'2 and weighs close to 250. HOW MUCH SHOULD HE TAKE? The whole box? If someone could give me some instructions on how he should do this I would greatly appreciate it. He tests tomorrow and is smoking a joint as we speak.

Thanks!
~Metalchick

I always used the pan coating stuff, i forgot the name of it but i drank and entire package every tuesday morning b4 i went to the insight house

If he only has to take a drop test, i would suggest that he start drinking cranberry juice asap. drink a ton of it tonight and use the restroom alot.The cranberry helps to detoxify the urine system. I would probably alternate with water also, i.e., a glass of juice and a glass of water, and so on. try to clean and dilute as much as possible. Then before ho has to go, use the restroom and then drink a whole bunch of cranberry juice, just to give urine some color so they dont say its 2 diluted. I cannot say for sure how it will work for him, but i am almost exactly his same size and have never failed a test yet. Good Luck!

You didn't mention which cleaner you're using**.. but if it didn't work last time, I'd take the whole box and expect to fail again. ;)

Goodluck though :D

**edit: Sur Gel, woops :stoned:

I drank mine with as little water as possible because of the taste, It's easier to drink 3 gulps of nsaty than it is to drink 5. This stuff worked for me for 6 months and 3 months of house arrest.

Well, he went and bought a box of SurGel... I was wondering if he should take the whole box of THAT... I am not wasting money on a system cleaner again.

Someone said to drink it with 1 liter of water, then drink a 20oz Sprite or something, then pee once, then take the test. Does anyone know if THIS will work?

Thanks,
Metalchick

Sorry but i am not sure about the sure gel, but what i read about it was the same as you, so i guess give is a go. Good luck

the stuff i had was a coating for pans before cooking brownies and stuff, is that the same as sure gel?

No, sure gel is the stuff that you use to make jam and jelly. Check out the post that's titled "Passing a Drug Test and Smoking the Day Before..." it's the only sticky post on this topic. I've read all of it though, and it's still not answering my questions. I was hoping to get someone who had used this stuff to tell me how they did it.

~Metalchick

Latest posts

Back