question bout closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce

Reaction score
I've got 4 GDP clones almost 4wks in veg... about 2-3wks ago I had a few bugs so I sprayed em down with safer organic bug spray... and they were gone and now a few r back... it says to use in early morn or late evening... since im growin in my closet... is it okay to spray the plants at any time of day with the lights goin?? or should I do it when they r bout to turn off or when they r turned off??? jus need to kno the best time to spray??? thanx...

I'm not sure..

..but be careful not to get any of that spray on your bulb, it might crack it.

Good luck! :)

The reason it states to use in the early morning or evening is due temperature; try and keep the temps low whilst you are treating your plants; I normally move the light as far away as possible for a few days to avoid burning the girls.

Are you vegging 24/7? Then you should be able to use it anytime. It is a good idea to raise the lights before you spray tho. Good luck getting rid of em...

Peace...j.b.

so should I jus do it like 10 mins before the lights go out so it stays cool in there while the spray gets to wrk???

veggin 24/7??? u mean 24/0??? im veggin almost 4wks 18/6... oh ya I found a lil algae around half the stem rite undr the soil... n I only watr evry 4 days so I dnt kno what to do... I make sure the soil is dry about 3in undr before I water.. so what's goin on?? sry bout the subject change... jus worried...

If the algae is just around the stem you could part back the soil and scrape it off with your fingernail.

If it's completely through the soil you would have to treat it. In most types of hydro this is pretty simple; applying h202 will kill it; however in soil it will also wipe out most of your beneficial organisms.

Someone with plenty of soil experience should chime in soon.

Like I said; raise the lights so it's not too hot and spray the plants; since you have a dark cycle you could probably do it just prior to lights out.

ya I tried pullin as much out as possible but in the process I ripped 2 lil roots so I stopped... so should I jus try and pull it all out cuz its not all through the soil its jus radiating bout 2in max on one side of the stem... and watering is tomorrow and I duno whut to do... pull it out... or treat it but I duno how to treat it... and that h202 stuff will kill all other organisms... im so lost and I dnt kno what to do... should I still water it even though theres algae... or should I treat it before??? or what???... I need sumone with alotta soil experience... sumone jus reassure me that it aint that big of a deal or sumthin...

Latest posts

Back