Question bout smoking mj???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
has ne body ever used a lil filter like off a cigerette to put in on the end of a blunt?

would this affect nething? would it be helpful? or a waste?

HIT ME WITH YOUR FEEDBACK...

Well i have rolled mj cigs with a filter and smoked about the same as a j of the same. So i guess you could, but i only do it when being stealth. What iv found to be a good cover is to get cloved cigs and mix 1 part clove 4 parts mj and the clove covers the smell perfectly.... Sorry if i got off topic, kinda blowed....

Timmay!!!

Timmyjg6 said:
Well i have rolled mj cigs with a filter and smoked about the same as a j of the same. So i guess you could, but i only do it when being stealth. What iv found to be a good cover is to get cloved cigs and mix 1 part clove 4 parts mj and the clove covers the smell perfectly.... Sorry if i got off topic, kinda blowed....

Timmay!!!

lol i wish i was that hi.. lol lol :woohoo:

I wouldent it might filter the THC,besides you can just use a crutch of a cig pack or if its a big blunt i one used a pizza box :)

:yeahthat: I wouldn't either. If you are just looking for something to keep the bud from escaping into your mouth, then just use the piece you tore off when you opened the blunt wrap, and roll it up like you would a dollar bill and push it inside of the end. Another option would be to form the end of the blunt itself into a mouthpiece. If you're trying to filter because of the tobacco, then you're probably smoking out of the wrong device, LOL.

Mal C
:fly:

I think all a filter would do is keep some of that lovely tar from reaching your lungs. That would probably be a good thing but I smoke a pack of cigs a day anyways so.....Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

its true, if this has never happen to you, then ****, rip the bong harder. When I take fatt loads, ill get black resin build up right in the corners on my mouth, it isss terrrible. sometimes ill wipe my mouth on my sleeve, and ill leave a huge resin line... that doesnt come off!!!! im sure a filter would be good, probably filtering out a little thc. I just use crutchs tho.

Photo 110.jpg

headband said:
its true, if this has never happen to you, then ****, rip the bong harder. When I take fatt loads, ill get black resin build up right in the corners on my mouth, it isss terrrible. sometimes ill wipe my mouth on my sleeve, and ill leave a huge resin line... that doesnt come off!!!! im sure a filter would be good, probably filtering out a little thc. I just use crutchs tho.

LOL. I get resin in the crevises of my mouth too,lol :)

lol whats up peeps?

first off what the duece is a Crutch?? never heard of it... and second what the H is the pizza box for?

Are we delivering pizzas?

P.s

IM JUST LOOKING FOR A HEALTHIER WAY OF SMOKING, BUT I KNOW THAT A VAPE IS PRY BEST? BUT I ALSO LOVE MY BLUNTS...

BushyKush420 said:
IM JUST LOOKING FOR A HEALTHIER WAY OF SMOKING, BUT I KNOW THAT A VAPE IS PRY BEST? BUT I ALSO LOVE MY BLUNTS...

If you're looking for a healthier way to smoke, blunts are not the way lol. Just think now it's not just marijuana tar but tobacco tar and chemicals in the tobacco as well. Putting a filter on a blunt would probably trap some of the tar but maybe some thc too. Besides, I think a filter would get pretty clogged before the end of the blunt. Just my opinion ....

Mal C

Not trying to sound like a prick either, I love my blunts too :stoned:

mal_crane said:
If you're looking for a healthier way to smoke, blunts are not the way lol. Just think now it's not just marijuana tar but tobacco tar and chemicals in the tobacco as well. Putting a filter on a blunt would probably trap some of the tar but maybe some thc too. Besides, I think a filter would get pretty clogged before the end of the blunt. Just my opinion ....

Mal C

Not trying to sound like a prick either, I love my blunts too :stoned:

i dont smoke the tobacco... i clean out the cigar of all tobacco, and roll nothing but my mj..

but ya i figurd that it would clog up with a filter..

Dude, the outside of the cigar is tobacco too ... a blunt is weed wrapped with tobacco (usually a blunt wrap or a hollowed out blunt .... so there's no way you are smoking a blunt without inhaling tobacco smoke too ...

thats what i thought... but didnt think u were talking bout that.. lol

cuz sum ppl roll there weed with cigar tobacco..

Ewww, never heard of anybody rolling weed mixed with cigar tobacco. Heard of a few Brits rolling weed with a little rolling tobacco tho, personally I don't like the way it makes the smoke harsh.

mal_crane said:
Ewww, never heard of anybody rolling weed mixed with cigar tobacco. Heard of a few Brits rolling weed with a little rolling tobacco tho, personally I don't like the way it makes the smoke harsh.

ya definitely, thats why i was like....heck no, i clean out the tobacco first... lol

Latest posts

Back