Question for California growers and smokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groworganic

Reaction score
I've had it with Illinois and their strict laws regarding marijuana. Once I graduate college, I am planning on moving to southern California with my degree and all of my growing supplies. I am curious, how easy is it to obtain permission from a doctor to use medical marijuana? I have been smoking for years, not only for recreation, but also to alleviate my anxiety and depression. Would it be easy for me to utilize the dispensaries out there, or should i think of another plan? Also, does anyone know the laws regarding cultivation in Cali? In Illinois, I know that anything more than 5 plants is a felony.

really? no growers or even smokers in cali?? i find that a little hard to beleive...

AS far as gettig a recomendation from a doctor for MMJ , it is fairly easy. Just have some previous doctors records to bring with you for any kind of illness, like your anxiaty for instance. Obtain your medical records before you move to Cali. It is your RIGHT to have a copy of your medical records and your local doctor should make you a copy.

Once you have your records, you should have NO problem getting a rec for MMJ. Once you have your MMJ rec from a california doctor, you are now "in the club".

As far as the cultivation, it will depend on what county you live in. Different counties have different "limits" As it is right now, Oakland/SF/Berkley has the biggest limits, but So-Cal is catching up on "the scene".

Im in... Get rid of this federal law garbage, and pot is more legal in cali than it is in Amsterdam...

Latest posts

Back