question for my role models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhappy324

love ,peace , never cease
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on a strain type that can reach quality maturity in a short far north summer ... Size, smell,and things of that nature are not any concern .. I am sick of paying for garbage weed. Any thoughts on a seed or strain that can allow me good quality bud that is going to finish flowering cycle 'before the cold sets in? Thank you. Just looking for a few tips on a good choice please?

I have no experience with outdoors, assuming that's how you intended to grow? Either way, if you were outside and wanted something to finish earlier, I would have to assume a quality AUTO seed grown at the right time with the right environment would do what you need. Sounds like your best bet would be for a very small space grow indoors, if you're just trying to grow some for yourself medically.

Would need to know much more about your intentions and what you want. :aok: :)

Just my opinion (thirty years of outdoor guerrilla grows). Look for something you like that is indica dominant, most sativa's outdoors wont finish fast enough up north. I have never grown outdoors up north so I would let a few people weigh in on this before making your selection. Good luck and the greenest mojo to your grow.

Many people (especially the veteran growers) don't like autos but it seems to me that if they are good for anything at all, it's outdoor grows in the North where the growing season is short.

A lot of the autos, which prefer 20 hours of light a day, do not do well with outdoor lighting.

I also have a very short growing season with colder nights and that is part of the reason that I do not grow outdoors. I have seen several grows that others have done and none of them ever end up with much size and many do not finish. Like Kraven said, you would most likely want an indica or you may find a short flowering sat, but indicas would probably be your bet choice. Most breeders will tell you when the plants can be expected to finish outdoors.

Latest posts

Back