Question for the experienced...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six

Perfect smile..chronic...
Reaction score
Lets say that hypotheticaly i had some plants that were 3 weeks into flowering ;), mixed strains from the bag, and one of them was goin wild and gettin really tall. Under a 4' flouro this is really inconvenient for the simple fact that light adjustments are, err i mean would become difficult. What would happen if i decided to tie it down this far into flowering? Hypothetically of course...:batman:

hypothetically, they would call it LST (low stress training) and it might be found using the search function...or...even a sticky on it. shazam:D

Thanks Umbra, im very new at this and do not know any of the terminology...LST, FIM, IMO...i feel like a baby taking his first steps...not that i remember that far back but i imagine if i could, this is what it would feel like...lol...tried to look up tie down but didnt get any hits...sorry to seem so dense, its not stupidity just ignorance...but i will learn :aok:

Assuming there was a "resources" tab up near the top of this page, and you were to hypothetically click on it, it might hypothetically give you a page of links with all sorts of good info. "LST" or Low Stress Training might hypothetically be down towards the bottom of the list. Good Luck, assuming of course, that you would need any for anything.:) :) :)

Six said:
Thanks Umbra, im very new at this and do not know any of the terminology...LST, FIM, IMO...i feel like a baby taking his first steps...not that i remember that far back but i imagine if i could, this is what it would feel like...lol...tried to look up tie down but didnt get any hits...sorry to seem so dense, its not stupidity just ignorance...but i will learn :aok:

For the terminology click this>>>>> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1981

Reactions: Six

Latest posts

Back