QUESTION: how do I know pollenation has occurred

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry, but I will not deny the facts of what I observed. How about this: I won't post anymore on the topic if other members don't post any more demanding proof in such a belligerent manner? I won't reply if they don't post demanding as if I owe them something. Is this fair, hick? I will let you and others continue to be ignorant of this true phenomenon.

Hick, how about you observe YOUR OWN RULE #5 and don't flame or bash me as you PERSONALLY have done several times? A little consistency hick. I have informed other moderators that you don't observe your own rule #5. Who is the admin here? Maybe I should inform him also. It seems you only enforce rules when it is convenient for you, and of course the rules do not apply to you, moderator extraordinaire.

Hick said:
...mgfcom....

..As an official representative, I'm asking you now, to cease posting 100% false information. It is not only misleading to a new grower attempting to learn, but is counter productive to the healthy educational environment that we want to keep in tact here..

mgfcom said:
... I have informed other moderators that you don't observe your own rule #5. Who is the admin here? Maybe I should inform him also....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Wow, I'll bet Hick is really scared now that you have informed the other mods and have threatened to inform MarP :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mgfcom said:
sorry, but I will not deny the facts of what I observed. How about this: I won't post anymore on the topic...I will let you and others continue to be ignorant of this true phenomenon.
It never happened. It can't happen. You never observed it. No one here is ignorant of this, because it never happened.

You won't post pics of it because you also know it never happened.

What exactly do you expect? If you came on this site and told us all that a marijuana plant just sprouted from your left nostril, we wouldn't believe you then either. What you've tried to pass off as truth is an impossibility. Not maybe, not if, not might have..... It never happened.

Post your pics of it or just be quiet about it. Take that nonsense out of your signature also. It's not true.

Enough of this lie.

This isn't a bash or a flame. It's telling you that you're not being truthful.

Did you think you could pass this nonsense off in a growers forum?

Wrong.

Hempgirl, I don't care if Hick is laughing like you. All I know is that I have observed that Hick is not consistent in his enforcement of the rules. This is bad enough, but when he himself PERSONALLY participates in violating rules, I see here total hypocrisy.

Potus, Hick asked me to stop posting about the subject, so this will be my last reply on the subject. Consistency would require that he ask the same of you and all members. It is too bad he asked me to stop - now you will never see the pictures...on this forum. :)

If it makes you all feel better to insist it is not true, then so be it: ignorance is bliss. You never will see such a phenomenon if you grow one plant per pot - it requires that they grow together. But I will certainly inform my discovery to Dutch Passion so they can do their own trials to reproduce the phenomenon.

POTUS said:
It never happened. It can't happen. You never observed it. No one here is ignorant of this, because it never happened.

What exactly do you expect? If you came on this site and told us all that a marijuana plant just sprouted from your left nostril, we wouldn't believe you then either. What you've tried to pass off as truth is an impossibility. Not maybe, not if, not might have..... It never happened.

Post your pics of it or just be quiet about it. Take that nonsense out of your signature also. It's not true.

Enough of this lie.

Wrong.

I say we have a poll and ban all and any person like this. They dont deserve to be apart of community like this, if theyre only here to spread lies and deceive other growers. I just dont get this person he trys to give us a smoke report on leaves now this what a waste of life.

Wow, crazy thread(s).

Your pollination attemp was far too long. Did you know a Female will be germinated 15-20 minuates after pollen contacts a pistil?

Simply, folks don't believe your root story because it is virtually impossible.

PLEASE let us know what DP has to say about it.

POTUS said:

Enough of this lie.

Wrong.

Pictures wouldn't make any difference--all we would see would be a seedling in a pot that had other plants in it. It would prove nothing. We know what is claimed is not possible.

However, how childish to take a "you have not been nice to me, so I won't share" attitude--it makes you sound like a 12 year old, mgfcom.

mgfcom said:
Potus, Hick asked me to stop posting about the subject, so this will be my last reply on the subject. Consistency would require that he ask the same of you and all members. It is too bad he asked me to stop - now you will never see the pictures...on this forum.

If it makes you all feel better to insist it is not true, then so be it: ignorance is bliss. You never will see such a phenomenon if you grow one plant per pot - it requires that they grow together. But I will certainly inform my discovery to Dutch Passion so they can do their own trials to reproduce the phenomenon.
Bull. You know it never happened and you never intended to post these fictitious pics because they don't exist any more than your root seedlings.

You've been called out on your lie. By not posting proof, you've shown that it is indeed nothing more than a lie.

Have you removed it from your sig line yet?

If you think you can pass off a blatant lie about marijuana growth on this site, you're not very bright.

You've been discovered. Now just be quiet.

POTUS said:
Have you removed it from your sig line yet?
"That's right: I, mgfcom, have observed that marijuana can produce new seedlings directly from its roots under the right conditions"

Obviously not.

Then you haven't quit posting about it. It's in every post you make.

Pure nonsense.

hempidoless, you are a moderator, yet not respecting hick's request. I even changed my signature to respect his request. And you voted with "thanks" to the suggestion that people vote me off? sounds like you are just another one of the lynch-mob who cannot accept new ideas and is hear-no-evil, see-no-evil, speak-no-evil. It sounds like you are the 12-year olds: she is not one of us! Let's not let her play here anymore! We can't accept what she says so let's all just bash her and flame every thread she starts or posts.

Who is violating the rules here, moderators? It seems that Mutt is the only respectful moderator who actually moderates fairly and doesn't participate in the flaming.

Normally, I bet most of us would not.

...but...

Most "Trolls" are not standing on a soapbox with a bullhorn trying to convince you that air causes cancer and we need to start breathing water...

Ya know?

mgfcom said:
I will certainly inform my discovery to Dutch Passion so they can do their own trials to reproduce the phenomenon.

I'm sure they'll stay up late waiting for your Breaking News report, on the edge of their seats. Good thing they sell coffee in coffee shops!

mgfcom said:
The Hemp Goddess, you are a moderator, yet not respecting hick's request. I even changed my signature to respect his request...

sounds like you are just another one who cannot accept new ideas...
mgfcom, it's good that you removed the nonsense from your signature.

You've tried to convince a group of very experienced marijuana growers into believing that something impossible has occurred between two plants that you've grown. The problem with this is that you chose something to discuss that actually IS impossible. It's not debatable. If you understood more about how the growth systems in the marijuana plant worked, you'd understand how silly your claim is. What you think you've seen isn't anything *New*, you've misinterpreted something you've seen as something it isn't. Now, under the false understanding of *thinking* you've seen something that is completely impossible, you're trying to slam anyone who tells you that the Moon *isn't* made of cream cheese.

The attitude you've shown when you've been corrected is similar to that of a small child who INSISTS that the tooth fairy MUST have been the one to take all the cookies. Adults have never, and will never believe something that just isn't true and is impossible.

Again, I strongly suggest to you that you rejoin as a different member. This series of mistakes you've made concerning your current membership isn't ever going to wear off.

Hick, I would suggest that you just create an alternate account for this person, PM them the information about it and then delete the old account in 24 hours. You'd be doing the group and this person all a favor by ending this situation.

Then, mgfcom, you should just act as though you are a new member and things would return to the good natured, fun and interesting place this group has always been.

Mods, mgfcom, this situation is beyond repair. It's time to just end it. mgfcom hasn't done anything to be banned for, and nobody else has done anything really bad, so this would be a good time to start over mgfcom's account and just let it fix itself.

mgfcom, this is solid advice I'm suggesting to you. Please take it before baning starts happening. Why push it that far? Why suffer the continued sarcastic remarks that will happen if you retain your current account? Just start over as an unknown. Think this over and please decide to do so.

Stoney.

mgfcom said:
hempidoless, you are a moderator, yet not respecting hick's request. I even changed my signature to respect his request. And you voted with "thanks" to the suggestion that people vote me off? sounds like you are just another one of the lynch-mob who cannot accept new ideas and is hear-no-evil, see-no-evil, speak-no-evil. It sounds like you are the 12-year olds: she is not one of us! Let's not let her play here anymore! We can't accept what she says so let's all just bash her and flame every thread she starts or posts.

Who is violating the rules here, moderators? It seems that Mutt is the only respectful moderator who actually moderates fairly and doesn't participate in the flaming.

You are the one who has it wrong. I am honoring Hick's request regarding the dissemination of misinformation. You just do not get it. You do not have new ideas. You are simply wrong and there is no debate about this. I am not the only one telling you this. Everyone is. And yet, somehow, you believe that you cannot possibly be wrong, there cannot be another possible explanation, Nooooooo. We are all wrong and you have discovered something that no botanist anywhere else has ever seen? What incredible arrogance.

No, I cannot accept what you say because it is wrong and new people come here to learn. Such misinformation has got to be countered. Calling one out who is giving out false and erroneous information is not flaming.

Also, how cutesie of you to change other's name's to be a dig. How grown up and mature. I'm through with you.

Latest posts

Back