Questions about Strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkane

Funky
Reaction score
have u guys heard of the term "cripp", its supposed to be a highly potent florida grown strain

I hang with quite a few potheads here in Fla, and I've only heard the term "Crip" weed when referring to *any* really strong weed.

If there is a strain named that, I haven't heard of it.

crip is just a definition that people use in florida for bomb weed

ya thats wat i thought, but the "crip" my friends refer to is a highly potent florida grown strain and its the greenest bud ive ever seen

dark?? from what ive been told, highly potent is more lime-ish green. So the brighter green = the best.

I could be wrong but thats my opinion, and have you tried it yet? compare it with some regular bud.

ya ive tried it. it smells ever strong and fresh, when i smoked it it has a strong fresh taste, and its about as green as this, maybe darker

yeah im not sure about dark meaning good, hows the high feel? and how quick?

Eh, Dark isnt neccessarilly bad unless its brown. purple is certainly darker than green.

If it's "any" "bomb" grade..it can be any real local hard strain..not so?

could be its probly just a florida strain, i only know it b/c i live in florida

HAHAHAHAHA florida grown heres what happens when people who sell bud reup on dank they will call it what ever to sell it if you dont get it str8 from the grower you do no know what it is

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
HAHAHAHAHA florida grown heres what happens when people who sell bud reup on dank they will call it what ever to sell it if you dont get it str8 from the grower you do no know what it is
so do u know wat strain is crip?

a crip is a gang member.... or a word used to describe really bomb as **** weed. period.. never heard of a strain.. but new ones are made everyday so how would i know.

Latest posts

Back