quick q --8" of MADNESS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys, here's the runtiest of the runts.. the plant that refused to die...

8" tall and packed tight with buds.. it's week 6 of flower but the trichs are 50/50 and the plant is yellow.. plus I need the room ;).. anywho my question

Just flushed, how long after the flush should I harvest, in order for the flush to fully purge the plant and take full effect? Just flushed 2 gallon pot with 4 gallons of water.. dont want to invite mold or gnats into my growroom... gonna pile a bunch of extra perlite on the soil

hope i get like an 1/8 at least lol

nice looking plant, I'd do her for sure. :)

I dont do soil, or a flush, but i would think just before the next light cycle is the time to harvest. she really looks like she could go another week or so. yummy.

Sounds Good my friend..let the soil dry completley out 5-7 days I think..in 5 gallon contain?

4u2smoke said:
Sounds Good my friend..let the soil dry completley out 5-7 days I think..in 5 gallon contain?

2 gallon container, the plant lives in 2 gallons

thestandard said:
hey guys, here's the runtiest of the runts.. the plant that refused to die...

8" tall and packed tight with buds.. it's week 6 of flower but the trichs are 50/50 and the plant is yellow.. plus I need the room ;).. anywho my question

Just flushed, how long after the flush should I harvest, in order for the flush to fully purge the plant and take full effect? Just flushed 2 gallon pot with 4 gallons of water.. dont want to invite mold or gnats into my growroom... gonna pile a bunch of extra perlite on the soil

hope i get like an 1/8 at least lol

Thats nice I read you would need 3xsoil..you need 2more hallons of water..Then it will take like a week to dry out and flush her system..then Cutt her down:hubba: ..nice choice of topping..I think Burlap would work as wll..Have a great weekend my friend

naw i say maybe 3/4 of an ounce or more i want to see the outcome let her go man :)

Looks like a half, maybe 3/4. Hope its the latter.

forgot all about this thread.. yea it was about 8 grams, not very potent. next to my buddy's homegrown true blue x haze it was kinda a joke.. Smoked it in two blunts and a few bong bowls.. gotta love smokin your own though! the other runt it 6 weeks or so in flower, in my journal, this plant and the midget sativa in my closet forest now were sprouted in the same pot and lost most of their roots in the transplant week 3ish of veg.

the thing i dont understand is why after they developed their own full complete root systems they stayed so small.

She was a good lookin midget! I would have done her for sure! Pot you grew yourself is always better. Take care.

Latest posts

Back